+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Instruction Letter

rohitmalayil

Jun 1, 2019
Hello,
I have received Biometric Instruction Letter on june04 as part of my PR application. In that my gender is wrongly given as Female instead of Male. UCI number also not mentioned in it.
I have put a mail to Canadian consulate in Bangalore and I've also filled out a case specific web form enquiry to IRCC.
Has anyone here faced a similar situation ?? How was it resolved.
Any advice on solving this...
What happens if the 30 days deadline for giving biometric is over...will i get an extension...?

Very much grateful for any advice and reply....

Priski

Jul 16, 2019
Hello,
I have received Biometric Instruction Letter on june04 as part of my PR application. In that my gender is wrongly given as Female instead of Male. UCI number also not mentioned in it.
I have put a mail to Canadian consulate in Bangalore and I've also filled out a case specific web form enquiry to IRCC.
Has anyone here faced a similar situation ?? How was it resolved.
Any advice on solving this...
What happens if the 30 days deadline for giving biometric is over...will i get an extension...?

Very much grateful for any advice and reply....
Hello me too having a problem similar to this. My biometrics instruction letter has gender correction. Have your problem resolved..if so how did you solved. Please respond

rohitmalayil

Jun 1, 2019
Hello me too having a problem similar to this. My biometrics instruction letter has gender correction. Have your problem resolved..if so how did you solved. Please respond
Go to the VFS centre directly to give biometrics,they will correct it in the document they generate as proof of biometrics given and in the document they directly upload to CIC website.
Also just raise a webform at cic website for this issue, this is for any future reference just to be on safe side,proof that you have reported this issue.
As long as your other passport details are matching,they will just correct this gender typo.

Reactions: Priski

Priski

Jul 16, 2019
O
Go to the VFS centre directly to give biometrics,they will correct it in the document they generate as proof of biometrics given and in the document they directly upload to CIC website.
Also just raise a webform at cic website for this issue, this is for any future reference just to be on safe side,proof that you have reported this issue.
As long as your other passport details are matching,they will just correct this gender typo.
Okaayy..thank you

Priski

Jul 16, 2019
Nothing to worry.. Actually I mailed the high court a several times. But I didn’t get any reply. And I submitted that form. After a week or 2 I got the reply from them. And everything was fine

Chintan2402

Aug 2, 2022
Same issue with my brother agent make mistake in study permit form when we receive biometric letter we realize their mistake so same thing should we do ? Rise a webform and update through vfs center ?