CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
I got below response for a webform that I had submitted regarding BIL

--
We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a request for you to provide biometrics yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
--
Message End

Have you send webform with payment receipt? Did you got any positive response? Someone suggested here that by sending payment reciept they got BIL, have you tried that ?

Hozefa679

Dec 5, 2020

--
We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a request for you to provide biometrics yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
--
Message End

Have you send webform with payment receipt? Did you got any positive response? Someone suggested here that by sending payment reciept they got BIL, have you tried that ?
Bro i sent alot of webforms to them in any of the reply they didn't give me a positive response.

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
Bro i sent alot of webforms to them in any of the reply they didn't give me a positive response.
Oh okay, do you think this respinse is positive? Yeah I was thinking if attaching payment receipt might help

Hozefa679

Dec 5, 2020

--

--
Message End

What did you write in the description?