+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Information letter

arsh3678

Sep 21, 2019
Hi I have applied for Student visa on 18th Sep and its 21 Sep today as its TAT says that i will receive the information letter in 24 hrs but still i have not received it..is there any issue with my file lodging?

wgaryv

Jun 12, 2019
I lodged yesterday Friday also but no Instruction letter yet. Maybe because its weekend. Have you received a submission confirmation in your CIC account? Thanks.

gauravvns

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hi I have applied for Student visa on 18th Sep and its 21 Sep today as its TAT says that i will receive the information letter in 24 hrs but still i have not received it..is there any issue with my file lodging?
I applied on 18th too and no BIL. And I haven’t even got “submission confirmation”? Only thing is got in my account is “confirmation letter of online application transmission”

arsh3678

Sep 21, 2019
I have received submission confirmation as well as payment confirmation.. i dnt know what is the fault in their system that till date i have not recieved the BIL.

gauravvns

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
I have received submission confirmation as well as payment confirmation.. i dnt know what is the fault in their system that till date i have not recieved the BIL.
Can you confirm what is reflecting I different heads of status headings In your application. In my case, Eligibility not yet started while Biometric, they say we don’t need and Background check: It says that we are processing your background check

ssakshay22

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
I too have applied for Non-SDS online student Visa on 18th September and still I have not received the Biometrics Collection Letter(BIL) notification. My friend who also applied on the same 18th got his on the same day. Does this happen?

@arsh3678 Please do let me know when you get your BIL

Allen209

Mar 8, 2019
same here even i applied on 17th Sept and it's been 5 days still not receive biometric letter and same case with my friend also we had apply on 18th but no update yet. I am bit worried what to do guys?

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
same here even i applied on 17th Sept and it's been 5 days still not receive biometric letter and same case with my friend also we had apply on 18th but no update yet. I am bit worried what to do guys?
Did you get “Submission Confirmation” in your CIC account?