+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric fees for Permanent Residency?

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
Yes, but on the portal it says that we should not print and scan the form.
I am not sure but when I was filling it was changed I just check before that all applications were together and you have to choose as per check list lol but I checked and found I did design and upload.. but it was like I singed and scan that sign and added that one..

Reactions: Newday8765

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
plus 5562 your travel history wasn't mandatory but now since they categorized it so it is showing as mandatory wondering if I did anything wrong :O

Reactions: Newday8765

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
plus 5562 your travel history wasn't mandatory but now since they categorized it so it is showing as mandatory wondering if I did anything wrong :O
I'm not sure if it was mandatory or not but I filled it anyways. it is better not to risk being late or application returned for these stuff.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
I am not sure but when I was filling it was changed I just check before that all applications were together and you have to choose as per check list lol but I checked and found I did design and upload.. but it was like I singed and scan that sign and added that one..
when did you apply? any news from them yet?

Newday8765

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
I left it blank, because it wouldn't allow edits or adding digital signatures. Also says don't print & scan. So the only option was to leave it. The last section on the portal about the consent should be sufficient for all the forms.
To be honest it's a glitch in the portal. They should either let us type our name and scan or print and scan like paper application. Hopefully they will not return your application because i heard that sometimes they do return applications if you didn’t sign the forms.

Reactions: jinglebell0123

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I'm not sure if it was mandatory or not but I filled it anyways. it is better not to risk being late or application returned for these stuff.
I agree it is better to provide but when I was filling in December 2022 it wasn't mandatory that time I followed the checklist and ignore traveling thing as it wasn't showing mandatory for all programs and in the checklist still there is no 5562 form lol so let see how it goes portal allowed my application without it. so of course not my fault however the categorized now ..

Reactions: jinglebell0123

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
To be honest it's a glitch in the portal. They should either let us type our name and scan or print and scan like paper application. Hopefully they will not return your application because i heard that sometimes they do return applications if you didn’t sign the forms.
you have to download it and then manually fill it using adobe then upload there is no other way out.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
it is so much confusing. Either allow people to sign it or the last form for consent should work as an alternative for all forms.

jinglebell0123

Jun 4, 2021
Burnaby, Canada
Category........
Other
I agree it is better to provide but when I was filling in December 2022 it wasn't mandatory that time I followed the checklist and ignore traveling thing as it wasn't showing mandatory for all programs and in the checklist still there is no 5562 form lol so let see how it goes portal allowed my application without it. so of course not my fault however the categorized now ..
lol I wasted some time to provide all travel history, if I knew they would process it without it then I wouldn't fill it for sure

Newday8765

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
May I ask, how did u sign the schedule 14 form? As they need to be signed digitally?
Update: I have managed to sign the form digitally. To digitally sign the form, you must first complete the form and then select “print to PDF”. This will create a new a version of the form that can be digitally signed later.

hallalow

Mar 4, 2023
hi all
what the processing time for Protected persons and convention refugees (in Canada) to get PR ??