+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric fee

Jey14

Sep 17, 2020
Good morning

I have applied for the sponsoring spouse. My application has been forwarded to the visa office in Accra for futher processing. But I didn't yet pay the biometric fee with my application.should I paid it online or wait for an instruction letter from the vacs to do the biometric ?

Thank you

Kapoor99

Oct 18, 2020
Good morning

I have applied for the sponsoring spouse. My application has been forwarded to the visa office in Accra for futher processing. But I didn't yet pay the biometric fee with my application.should I paid it online or wait for an instruction letter from the vacs to do the biometric ?

Thank you
I believe if you did not pay at the time you applied PR, you'll have to wait for their instructions to come in order to make payment. Just wait and they will give you timeline for that.
When did your file was received in the first place?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Good morning

Thank you
If the spouse has done a bio for another type of visa in the last 10 years you will not have to do it again. If not all you can do is wait.

Jey14

Sep 17, 2020
Hi
My application has been forwarded to Accra Ghana. My passport will expire on January 2020.how can I change my passport information number to the immigration in Ghana or send them my new passport information number
Thank for the reply