+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Fee

akoaypinoy

Mar 20, 2019
iS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME ABOUT THE APPLCIATION IHAVE SUBMITTED. I havent paid the biometric fee? what is the best thing to do?

paint.thinner

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
AOR Received.
January 2015
Med's Request
November 2015
Med's Done....
November 2015
Passport Req..
December 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 2015

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
I did the same thing, for some reason my interpretation of the biometrics stuff was that we pay it when they make the request to go get it done. Sent off my application a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone else have experience with this? Will I still be able to pay for it at a later date and submit the receipt?

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
I did the same thing, for some reason my interpretation of the biometrics stuff was that we pay it when they make the request to go get it done. Sent off my application a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone else have experience with this? Will I still be able to pay for it at a later date and submit the receipt?
I am also in the same boat. I got biometrics request yesterday and I paid the fees online, sent the receipt via CSE. I'll keep you guys posted about what happens.

Reactions: phaeo

akoaypinoy

Mar 20, 2019
I am also in the same boat. I got biometrics request yesterday and I paid the fees online, sent the receipt via CSE. I'll keep you guys posted about what happens.
Hi, how long after your submission does cic sent you a request letter?

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
I submitted my application 3weeks ago and i still havent received any let
Takes 6 weeks for biometrics request. First medical. Once medical is done a day or two after thry receive them you Wil get a request to pay biometrics fee online. Then once it's received a day or 2 later you will get an appt email

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Takes 6 weeks for biometrics request. First medical. Once medical is done a day or two after thry receive them you Wil get a request to pay biometrics fee online. Then once it's received a day or 2 later you will get an appt email
I did'nt get you. Do you mean that biometric is required after the medical is done?
Actually, I submitted my spouse application 2 months back and now they are asking to pay the Biometric Fees. I don't remember that at the time of sending her application there was any prompt to pay the biometric fees as well. If there was any hint at that time, I could have paid it.

Does it make more delayed your spousal application if paying biometric fees after application submission? I have paid online and submitted them the receipt via web form online.

What could be the next step now after this??

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
I did'nt get you. Do you mean that biometric is required after the medical is done?
Actually, I submitted my spouse application 2 months back and now they are asking to pay the Biometric Fees. I don't remember that at the time of sending her application there was any prompt to pay the biometric fees as well. If there was any hint at that time, I could have paid it.

Does it make more delayed your spousal application if paying biometric fees after application submission? I have paid online and submitted them the receipt via web form online.

What could be the next step now after this??
Biometrics can't be paid up front. Always when they ask. This is the same for everyone. Within a few days after you pay the fee you will get another letter outlining where to go for biometrics.
After biometrics they will start background check.
From what you told me you are right on target and don't appear delayed. Just hang in there.

Regards.

Reactions: Gr8AmirM

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
iS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME ABOUT THE APPLCIATION IHAVE SUBMITTED. I havent paid the biometric fee? what is the best thing to do?
Biometrics are paid when they request it. Not in advance

Reactions: Gr8AmirM