+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

biometric fee help!!!

asdf21

Apr 4, 2015
hello everybody!!!i have a issue with biometrics fee.can somebody tell me how i pay the 85$;i am trying to pay it from cic.gc.ca but when i follow the instruction and finally i am at the fee list i cannot find anything assossiated with biometric one only the 100$ for the visitor visa fee.

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
I have a same question as well.

asdf21 said:
hello everybody!!!i have a issue with biometrics fee.can somebody tell me how i pay the 85$;i am trying to pay it from cic.gc.ca but when i follow the instruction and finally i am at the fee list i cannot find anything assossiated with biometric one only the 100$ for the visitor visa fee.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

asdf21 said:
You have to pay the fees directly to the VAC processing the biometrics. Read the instructions for the VAC where you will be applying.

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
Please see step 4 on below link of VAC in Pakistan, they are referring to CIC. I am really confused.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/application_process.html

PMM said:
Hi

You have to pay the fees directly to the VAC processing the biometrics. Read the instructions for the VAC where you will be applying.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you are applying on line u will be asked to pay cad 185 (after uploading all doc) after paying u will get a print out instructing you to go to vac to get done bio photo. You need to take that print our with you to vac.
I am doing paper based but this is the procedure i read in info pack

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
I am also doing paper based application. My parents will go to VAC in pakistan with all their docs but I have to pay their fees here in Canada.

Now the issue is how will I pay for their Biometrics? as the VAC is referring to CIC and there is no option to pay bio-metric on the CIC website.

my second question is when we pay through website it ask "where you paying from" should I select canada or pakistan?

nehamerchant said:
if you are applying on line u will be asked to pay cad 185 (after uploading all doc) after paying u will get a print out instructing you to go to vac to get done bio photo. You need to take that print our with you to vac.
I am doing paper based but this is the procedure i read in info pack

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamee79 said:
I am also doing paper based application. My parents will go to VAC in pakistan with all their docs but I have to pay their fees here in Canada.

Now the issue is how will I pay for their Biometrics? as the VAC is referring to CIC and there is no option to pay bio-metric on the CIC website.

my second question is when we pay through website it ask "where you paying from" should I select canada or pakistan?
for paper based application you pay the fees at designated branches of standard chartered bank in Karachi or other cities. you pay rs 10000/ for chc 8500/for bio and 1000/ bank charges total 19500/ You will find bank branches on vac website. have you paid any amount by cc to cic?

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
but there is an option to pay online even for paper based application, its just bio-metric option is not available. I haven't paid any any amount yet to CIC through CC.

nehamerchant said:
for paper based application you pay the fees at designated branches of standard chartered bank in Karachi or other cities. you pay rs 10000/ for chc 8500/for bio and 1000/ bank charges total 19500/ You will find bank branches on vac website. have you paid any amount by cc to cic?

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamee79 said:
but there is an option to pay online even for paper based application, its just bio-metric option is not available. I haven't paid any any amount yet to CIC through CC.
cc is only for online application for paper based its standard chartered bank branch.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
kamee79 said:
The biometric fees are paid to the VACs not CIC. There is an option to pay processing fees online even if you apply by paper but biometric fees are not CIC application fees hence the reason why there is no option to pay online for paper submissions. The fees need to be paid in Pakistan.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ButterflyChemist said:
The biometric fees are paid to the VACs not CIC. There is an option to pay processing fees online even if you apply by paper but biometric fees are not CIC application fees hence the reason why there is no option to pay online for paper submissions. The fees need to be paid in Pakistan.
why do you want to complicate the matter, easy solution is go to std chtd bank and pay fees

kamee79

Star Member
Jan 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2010
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
No, you can even pay online for paper based application please see below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=PK&lob=trv

nehamerchant said:
cc is only for online application for paper based its standard chartered bank branch.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got your point. But as some one wrote on this thread that there is no option to pay for biometric on line. An applicant has to visit vac in person and has to pay fee there. So you can avoid visit to the bank branch but you can not avoid visit to vac for biometric and pay the fees there.

kamee79 said:
No, you can even pay online for paper based application please see below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=PK&lob=trv