+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric corresponding letter

truemad

Jan 27, 2019
Hello.

Any idea how to pay for biometric AFTER the application to a Visa was submitted online?
They've sent an email asking to pay the fees so they can send the letter for the VAC, however, mentioned this can only be done through the account.
My understanding they were supposed to collect the fee when the form was submitted, but this didn't happen. At the moment, there is no way to pay through my account.
Tried contacting CIC, but they are hard to reach by phone.

Thanks.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Hi All,

I applied 6 Sept with upfront medical - medical got approved on 13 Sept and today i got a Biometric Validity Letter today.. i am very confused. Is it a good sign? not sure... why does the letter say "for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada" - does this mean i SOWP for my wife is rejected?

Please clarify... Thanks.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi All,

I applied 6 Sept with upfront medical - medical got approved on 13 Sept and today i got a Biometric Validity Letter today.. i am very confused. Is it a good sign? not sure... why does the letter say "for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada" - does this mean i SOWP for my wife is rejected?

Please clarify... Thanks.
Biometrics is a required task. The validity letter is just an acknowledgement that IRCC received what you've submitted. It does not mean that they've come with a decision already. Just wait.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
No I received correspond letter on the 25 of October and I received my visa today 13nov
Hey I also got my ppr today... thanks.

Applied 6 sept with upfront medical.
Medical approved 13 sept.
Biometrics validity letter 12 Nov
Ppr 15 Nov

Applied online from Pakistan and Visa office Abu Dhabi.

Thanks

squgeim

Aug 18, 2018
Hey I also got my ppr today... thanks.

Applied 6 sept with upfront medical.
Medical approved 13 sept.
Biometrics validity letter 12 Nov
Ppr 15 Nov

Applied online from Pakistan and Visa office Abu Dhabi.

Thanks
Congratulations! We are still waiting for the final decision.

Applied on 16 Sep
Medical request 1 Nov, passed 7 Nov
Correspondence of biometric 11 Nov

Haven't received anything since then. Hopefully it will just be a few more days!