+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Appointment

Sevak0712

Nov 20, 2020
Guys

I had filled Webform to book biometric appointment. But didn't get any notification email. Also, I'm trying with same Application number to book appointment again and it shows that "We already have a request (s) created for the above Application Number(s)".
What to do please suggest.
From where it can be confirmed that they consider my webform for appointment?

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Guys

I had filled Webform to book biometric appointment. But didn't get any notification email. Also, I'm trying with same Application number to book appointment again and it shows that "We already have a request (s) created for the above Application Number(s)".
Same here mate, a friend of mine also in same situation. Best you can do is to contact on their phone number and confirm if they've received your request.

@AaruhiMehra

Nov 11, 2020
Guys

Have you received reference number?

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Same here, can you guys also share your VAC location? Mine is New Delhi. I think this issue is with new Delhi students. Others have received
Hi Aaron my VAC location is also New Delhi. And I hv received Ref no. But no appointment yet. Can u plz tell me r u in AIP category or Jan'21 intake?

aaronc30

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
AIP But I know people whose dli wasn't even in approved list & jan intake but got appointment at Chandigarh.

AIPQUOTE="Yadav.minu, post: 9032298, member: 861412"]
Hi Aaron my VAC location is also New Delhi. And I hv received Ref no. But no appointment yet. Can u plz tell me r u in AIP category or Jan'21 intake?
[/QUOTE]

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Happy to share with u all. Finally I hv received confirmation email and biometric appointment for 15th Dec.