Biometric Again Request April 2023 TRV?Select Yes for again

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm sorry to hear that, you should apply again. Did they give you specific reasons for refusal?
I applied gcms notes. They gave me generic refusal stated :
Family tie outside canada not strong
Travel plan not consistant to temprarory stay
Emplyement history: financial position not strong in home country.
Although i am not satisfied with all these statements.

maham Ali

Jun 22, 2022
What is the minimum amount of bank statement for a Canada visit visa that is considered ideal? Can anyone provide guidance, please?

Angelia009

Star Member
May 16, 2019
I got this bellow mention letter for my parent’s visitor visa. Not sure what to do about the biometric. If anyone have any idea please share :(
My parents previously visited canada so when they applied second time they were not required to give the biometric and the validation is till 2028.

Here is mentioned they can give biometric again but I don’t know when they will have to give, before sending the passport? Or they can give anytime after getting visa?

RE: validity of your biometric information

Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until 2028/05/07 (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada.
What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:
• Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the duration of your temporary stay in Canada.
• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated above.
• However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity.
• Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above.
• In addition to this letter, you can check the validity date of your biometric information using:
• your MyAccount at www.cic.gc.ca/English/e-services/account.asp
• the Biometrics Validity Tool that is available

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got this bellow mention letter for my parent’s visitor visa. Not sure what to do about the biometric. If anyone have any idea please share :(
My parents previously visited canada so when they applied second time they were not required to give the biometric and the validation is till 2028.

Here is mentioned they can give biometric again but I don’t know when they will have to give, before sending the passport? Or they can give anytime after getting visa?

RE: validity of your biometric information

Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until 2028/05/07 (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada.
What you need to know for subsequent temporary resident (TR) applications:
• Please keep this letter for future reference. Your biometric information must be valid for the duration of your temporary stay in Canada.
• You will not be required to provide your biometric information again in support of any subsequent temporary resident applications you make within the validity date indicated above.
• However, if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity.
• Please note that you will be required to provide your biometric information in support of any permanent resident application, even if you apply within the validity date indicated above.
• In addition to this letter, you can check the validity date of your biometric information using:
• your MyAccount at www.cic.gc.ca/English/e-services/account.asp
• the Biometrics Validity Tool that is available
So if your parents biometrics valid till 2028 so why you want to give biometric again for them? Its not needful if you still have 5 years for visa ..

Angelia009

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Because their passport validity is till 2033 and in this letter they have mentioned, “ if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity”

my parents applied through an agent and they didn’t tell us anything about that letter and without informing this fact to us they sent my parents passport for visa stamping. My parents have received their passport with visa till their biometric date. So was wondering is there anyway now to give biometric and extend the visa. I have tried to contact IRCC but no luck.

alpha_eg

Mar 25, 2024
Yes i was able to fix that issue..they issued me new BIL letter and same i submitted but unfortunately my visa with wife and son got refused in june 2023
sorry for hearing that you got refusal
can you share how did you fix the issue did you send a webform ? and how long it took to fix it ?

alpha_eg

Mar 25, 2024
Because their passport validity is till 2033 and in this letter they have mentioned, “ if you wish to extend the validity of your permit or visa beyond the validity date indicated above you can provide your biometric information again and pay the associated fee for another ten-year validity”

my parents applied through an agent and they didn’t tell us anything about that letter and without informing this fact to us they sent my parents passport for visa stamping. My parents have received their passport with visa till their biometric date. So was wondering is there anyway now to give biometric and extend the visa. I have tried to contact IRCC but no luck.
Did they reply to you ?

zaladenish

Apr 3, 2024
sorry for hearing that you got refusal
can you share how did you fix the issue did you send a webform ? and how long it took to fix it ?
Were you able to fix the issue?
I'm in the same boat. I received the passport request but didn't receive letter to give the biometrics. Biometrics is valid until 2029 and passport is valid until 2034. Therefore, I paid for the biometrics again but didn't get the BIL from IRCC and got the passport request directly.

zaladenish

Apr 3, 2024

Could you please update if there were any changes that took afterwards?

alpha_eg

Mar 25, 2024
Were you able to fix the issue?
I'm in the same boat. I received the passport request but didn't receive letter to give the biometrics. Biometrics is valid until 2029 and passport is valid until 2034. Therefore, I paid for the biometrics again but didn't get the BIL from IRCC and got the passport request directly.
yes just send a webform and select your country so that it sends to the visa office in your country with the reciept of payment attached and they will send a new BIL to you after that you can go do biometric and leave your passport for visa on the same day

zaladenish

Apr 3, 2024
yes just send a webform and select your country so that it sends to the visa office in your country with the reciept of payment attached and they will send a new BIL to you after that you can go do biometric and leave your passport for visa on the same day
Thanks for the information.
How long did it take after submitting a webform to receive the BIL? I've already received the passport request and is only valid for 30 days.

alpha_eg

Mar 25, 2024
Thanks for the information.
How long did it take after submitting a webform to receive the BIL? I've already received the passport request and is only valid for 30 days.
it doesnt take long dont worry just few day depends on how busy the visa office in your country . Be sure to select your country in the webform menu what country are you from ?

zaladenish

Apr 3, 2024
it doesnt take long dont worry just few day depends on how busy the visa office in your country . Be sure to select your country in the webform menu what country are you from ?
Understood. I'm not getting option to select the country. Its just showing me the country of birth.
Is there something that I'm not seeing?