Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

Recently i submit my family application for visit visa on 14th Apr by using new IRCC portal. there is an option to ask have you ever give biometric i select yes because i had biometric in 2016. Then right below to that question these was another question (do you again want give biometric if you travel document have validity i select yes. Because my Passport valid up to 2028 and last biometric valid for 2026. Then in last they ask to pay applications fee and biometric fee(170$) its means for two for my wife and for me. But quantity showing only one. Yesterday i receive biometric letter for my wife but not for me. In my application status they automatically detect my last biometric which is valid for 2026. so i am quite confused they detect fee but not give me any letter and also they automatically upload my last biometric.

My question is they will send me a letter later or refund my fee? or consider the previous biometric? If they consider my previous one then why there is question DO YOU WANT TO GIVE BIOMETRIC AGAIN IF TRAVEL DOCUMENT VALIDITY BEYOND THE LAST BIOMETRIC.

I really appreciate your assistance in this regard any answer from you would really appreciated by me and my family. i search many places but cant find the right answer.

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
i am aslo going to apply tomorrow and i also need to give biometric again as my biometric is valid till 2024 and my passport is 2032 validity , i was happy by seeing this option that you want to give again biometric but i am now worrie after seeing your post , please keep updating

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am aslo going to apply tomorrow and i also need to give biometric again as my biometric is valid till 2024 and my passport is 2032 validity , i was happy by seeing this option that you want to give again biometric but i am now worrie after seeing your post , please keep updating
I asked with vfs office they said if fee deducted may be you get letter in a week otherwise raise webform

SATTARPATNI420

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Keep updating us please i am waiting for yours message then i will apply because i was applying from gc key and they had questionaire option u gave biometric in last ten year i select no although i have given already but thats was only way on gc key to give biometric then someone told me about ircc and i saw your post , so now i am waiting then will apply if possible share your number

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep updating us please i am waiting for yours message then i will apply because i was applying from gc key and they had questionaire option u gave biometric in last ten year i select no although i have given already but thats was only way on gc key to give biometric then someone told me about ircc and i saw your post , so now i am waiting then will apply if possible share your number
If you choose NO in GCkey it will automatically detect your previous biometric and it seems to be you lied in your application. So better with go new ircc portal Select Yes for previous biometric then again select YES for new biometric. Yes i will keep update you as far as i receive any correspondence from cic..

Reactions: beeba-bacha

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do not lie at any time with IRCC, They have our all previous record on one click. Saying NO for any option can lead to rejection of application or disqualification for 5 years...

Reactions: Fahad Rajput

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do not lie at any time with IRCC, They have our all previous record on one click. Saying NO for any option can lead to rejection of application or disqualification for 5 years...
No Bro! I think you misunderstood this thread..just look on the top question..then you can understand everything..Its not about lie or misrepresentation Ircc new portal it self ask question like" if you have previous bio-metric then you again wish to do bio-metric again for visa validity beyond your previous bio-metric as passport validity..