+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biomatric

primaz

Sep 13, 2018
Saskatchewan
hello there,

I have submitted my parents super visa application recently. I got biometric letter for my dad but have not got anything for my mom. What should I do in that case? Please suggest if anyone of you have experienced this issue.
Thank you in advance.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello there,

I have submitted my parents super visa application recently. I got biometric letter for my dad but have not got anything for my mom. What should I do in that case? Please suggest if anyone of you have experienced this issue.
Thank you in advance.
When did they submit their applications?

When did your dad get his BIL?

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Thank you so much for replying..They applied last week and He got his letter on friday but have not heard anything for my mom

I applied for my parents as well,my dad as the principal applicant and mom accompanying.. my dad got his biometrics letter a day after submission confirmation then my mom’s letter followed the next day... might take couple days..

Reactions: primaz

primaz

Sep 13, 2018
Saskatchewan
I applied for my parents as well,my dad as the principal applicant and mom accompanying.. my dad got his biometrics letter a day after submission confirmation then my mom’s letter followed the next day... might take couple days..
thank you so much for the info... when did you submitted your parents application and what is the status not. if you don't mind.

bpayne788

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
thank you so much for the info... when did you submitted your parents application and what is the status not. if you don't mind.
April 8th - when we received the submission confirmation
April 10 - biometrics letter (dad)
April 11 - (mom)
April 17 - will be their biometrics appointment

Reactions: primaz

primaz

Sep 13, 2018
Saskatchewan
hello @Bryanna or anyone can help,

I have a serious question here. I have applied for my parents super visa. my brother is 22 yrs old, he was born in mar 1997. and I saw on the CIC website whoever is 22 or under can come as a dependent. I just got the final decision of my parents application. is that true that I could have added him as dependent. if so that am I too late or what should I do? please advise if anyone have same situation.

thanks a lot in advance

primaz

Sep 13, 2018
Saskatchewan
hello @Bryanna or anyone can help,

I have a serious question here. I have applied for my parents super visa. my brother is 22 yrs old, he was born in mar 1997. and I saw on the CIC website whoever is 22 or under can come as a dependent. I just got the final decision of my parents application. is that true that I could have added him as dependent. if so that am I too late or what should I do? please advise if anyone have same situation.

thanks a lot in advance