+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biomatric instruction letter

Mehak100

Dec 4, 2019
Today i got My biomatric instruction letter. I applied through a well renowed immigartion consultant. But i shocked when i noticed the adress of immigration office on my biomatric instruction letter rather than my adress. Is it ok to have a adress of immigration office on biomatric letter rather than an adress of student that is mentioned on passport. M in great confussion and tenssion. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Today i got My biomatric instruction letter. I applied through a well renowed immigartion consultant. But i shocked when i noticed the adress of immigration office on my biomatric instruction letter rather than my adress. Is it ok to have a adress of immigration office on biomatric letter rather than an adress of student that is mentioned on passport. M in great confussion and tenssion. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
What? Call immigration office ASAP

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

1. You authorized the consultant as your representative. All mail will go to him/her from CIC.