Aug 12, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 25 2012
Hello everyone,

So I received an email asking to submit the biodata form attached to the email.

My question is, how did you guys send the form? This is because the attachment is a .htm file, so when I open it it will open a web page that won't let me type in it.

Do you guys/girls copied the form and opened it on word and then save it as a PDF? or the form you guys received is a PDF?

I'm able to copy the form, type the data and then export as a PDF to email the file.

What are your suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Miranja

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Sri Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2013
AOR Received.
15-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
11-02-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-04-2014
bravosix said:
Hello everyone,

My question is, how did you guys send the form? This is because the attachment is a .htm file, so when I open it it will open a web page that won't let me type in it.

Do you guys/girls copied the form and opened it on word and then save it as a PDF? or the form you guys received is a PDF?

I'm able to copy the form, type the data and then export as a PDF to email the file.

Thanks in advance
if you have to sign it somewhere you have to get a print out. or if u just need to fill. export it to PDF and download any software which allow to edit PDF. so you will be able to type on it

bravosix

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 25 2012
Thanks for the reply.

It only allows me save as htm or as a text file. I'm able to type on the text file and then export to PDF.

I just wanted to know how are you guys/girls were doing it or if you were receiving the form in a writable PDF format already.

deuton

Mar 8, 2013
Hi Bravosix,

I got a similar email but not attached biodata form. Can you please send me the form or the link?

My email: beijing780@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

bravosix said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks in advance

wwwboy151

Jan 13, 2012
Can you give me the biodata link? I got RPRF and biodata link. i did not find biodata link.
Can you sent it to wwwboy151@sohu.com to me?
Thank you! GUYS.