+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bio metrics - Where to give it?

priks1425

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Hello,

I have put my Express entry PR file from India. I got Bio-metric request 35 days ago. VFS global , Ahmedabad office recently started process again for Bio metrics but only for Spouse and family category. How will I be able to give it as normal PR category? Am I missing something? Is there anyone who is in similar situation?

priks1425

Star Member
May 25, 2019
Just to Update on this: I contacted VFS Global and they said they are planning to start Biometrics for Express entry in late January at Ahmedabad office.

Can any senior member guide me, what is they don't start before my deadline of submitting the Biometrics?

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Just to Update on this: I contacted VFS Global and they said they are planning to start Biometrics for Express entry in late January at Ahmedabad office.

Can any senior member guide me, what is they don't start before my deadline of submitting the Biometrics?
Really? Can you detail what the agent told you please?

RChopra

Jan 7, 2021

@priks1425 : to answer your question, all Biometrics letters are automatically extended until the VAC's open. But, can you elaborate on what the agent told you?