+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bio metric test for a foreigner who lives in bermuda

NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Hi Forum members and experts,

I am a foreigner who lives in Bermuda,applied for a student visa on line last week,
I was asked to do the Bio-metrics test but dont know where to go since I don't have a bio metric collection Centre here.I have given 30 days for this,try to contact local counceler but the office is closed till 15 th next month for X'mas,my time is runing out.Please tell me where to go for the test ,help would be much appriciated.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to go nearest canada VFS to do the Biometric, there should be one near by if not Bermuda.....

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC6641 said:
Hi Forum members and experts,

I am a foreigner who lives in Bermuda,applied for a student visa on line last week,
I was asked to do the Bio-metrics test but dont know where to go since I don't have a bio metric collection Centre here.I have given 30 days for this,try to contact local counceler but the office is closed till 15 th next month for X'mas,my time is runing out.Please tell me where to go for the test ,help would be much appriciated.
I think you should travel to venezuela as its the nearest VFS office only close to bermuda that i have search but here are list of countries that has the VFS office check which you can easily travel to

argentina bolivia brazi chile colombia costa equa guater el savou honduras mexico

nicaragua, panama peru paraguar, uruguay venezuela

Hope am right hey

NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Thank you camani for your reply,well nearest test centre for me is new york . but dont know where to go exactly.do you know how to find the contact details?.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to visit a Visa application center (VAC) to give the Bio metric. Here is a Link for VAC http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/
once the page open it will show you continent which VAC operate... under the AMERICAS you will see countries where VAC are available, i have check i dont think there is VAC in NewYork.

On which passport are you applying ?

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC6641 said:
Thank you camani for your reply,well nearest test centre for me is new york . but dont know where to go exactly.do you know how to find the contact details?.
Hey NOC, Here we go, in New york its called ASC Application support center, not VAC. so here are the list of ASC , check which is near to you in new york.

The following Application Support Center(s) service New York:

Bronx, NY.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 1827 Westchester Avenue Bronx, NY 10472-3017.
Brooklyn, NY
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 1260-1278 60th Street Brooklyn, NY 11219.
Buffalo, NY.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 130 Delaware Avenue Buffalo, NY 14202-2498.
Hicksville, NY.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 87 Bethpage Road Hicksville, NY 11801.
Holtsville, NY.
The address is: 30 Barretts Avenue Holtsville, NY 11742
Jamaica, NY.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 153-01 Jamaica Avenue, 1st Floor Jamaica, NY 11432.
Latham, NY.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 1086 Troy-Schenectady Road Latham, NY 12110-1024.
Manhattan, NY.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 201 Varick Street, Suite 1023 West Houston Street Entrance New York, NY 10014.
Port Chester, NY.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 40 South Main Street Port Chester, NY 10573.
Saint Albans, VT.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 64 Grice Brook Road Saint Albans, VT 05478-9500.
Syracuse, NY.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 412 South Warren Street Syracuse, NY 13202-2604.
Woodside, NY.
The address is: USCIS Application Support Center 27-35 Jackson Avenue Long Island City, NY 11101.

Opening time ----- 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Fees---------- $85 CAD biometric fee covers the cost of having your biometrics taken at the
ASC.

print a copy of the letter cic sent to you and bring it, along with your passport or other travel document, to an Application Support Centre (ASC) to give your biometrics.

Do it asap to avoid delays with your application....
Good luck

NOC6641

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Hi Camani

Thank you very much again for your replies.I will try to make an appointment with one of these offices before I go there.you know Its holiday season right now.By the way ASC-Application support centre is for the green card applicants rite?. I hope they will serve canadian applicants as well.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi NOC,

Yes they do serve canadian applicant. i got the info on the canada official site. saying

If applying from outside the United States — Go to a Visa Application Centre (VAC) If applying from within the United States — Go to an Application Support Centre (ASC)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are welcome NOC,

Yes i am... waiting on visa next week will be 10th week..applying from Pretoria , SA... they take damn too long