VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013
MarceauBletard said:
New tweets:

Sen. Mobina Jaffer‏ @SenJaffer 34m
@mego149 Yes most probably by Thursday #C6 #senCA
What was the question before this reply?

Is it about when Sen. Harder is speaking or when they're voting on the amendment!!!

kwtangerine

Oct 14, 2016
Someone asked the same thing to Sen. Jaffer:

@SenJaffer @mego149 Sry I can't trace this tweet. Can you please let us know what will happen by Thursday?
She then replied:

@AhmedSamirAwad @mego149 Vote on amendments on #C6 #senCa
https://twitter.com/SenJaffer/status/846862975789137920

omss

Dec 7, 2016
https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2017/03/28/senate-motion-aims-to-restore-due-process-to-liberal-citizenship-bill.html

i think they gonna vote tomorrow for the amendment

Hashad

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C-6 is fine it should pass, but do not agree with the reduction of residence requirement form 4 to 3, It gives fraudsters easy way out! for anyone else it does not matter if you want to live here. Miss you Stephen Harper.

spiritsoul

Jan 9, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2011
AOR Received.
02-05-2011
File Transfer...
02-05-2011
Med's Request
25-11-2012
Med's Done....
17-01-2013
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
16-06-2013
Hashad said:
C-6 is fine it should pass, but do not agree with the reduction of residence requirement form 4 to 3, It gives fraudsters easy way out! for anyone else it does not matter if you want to live here. Miss you Stephen Harper.
It's irritating to keep repeating the same in at least 3 posts yet, you do not agree because you've applied already.

I to would prefer to be harsher, being selfish, after I apply. I however, also being selfish, scared the bill be a low and in effect before 2017 (meanwhile before getting my oath). Personally, I'm applying under 4/6 no matter what!!!

But generally speaking, it was always 3 years and should remain the same. It's unfair that citizens in the last 40 or 60 years time where eligible in 3 years and new entrants get hardships in time as well as everything else.

subha_1962

Dec 20, 2013
A new tweet by Senator Jaffer

Sen. Mobina Jaffer‏Verified account @SenJaffer 2h2 hours ago

@RahhulGawri the work on #C6 not yet finished. Still have to have it become law hopefully before June #SenCa

Hashad

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spiritsoul said:
It's irritating to keep repeating the same in at least 3 posts yet, you do not agree because you've applied already.

I to would prefer to be harsher, being selfish, after I apply. I however, also being selfish, scared the bill be a low and in effect before 2017 (meanwhile before getting my oath). Personally, I'm applying under 4/6 no matter what!!!

But generally speaking, it was always 3 years and should remain the same. It's unfair that citizens in the last 40 or 60 years time where eligible in 3 years and new entrants get hardships in time as well as everything else.
You are not getting my point, if you are not planning to become Canadian of convenience, it does not matter 3 or 4 years, Harper knew this! chill! I posted on multiple threads to "chill" people, why are you so anxious if you are PR you are as good as a citizen and elections happens after 4 years!

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys- which part of the thread title "facts only" don't you understand?

This is just for updates (Senate updates, tweets from senators etc).

If you want to speculate/debate- there is another thread going 200 pages for that. let's all try and keep this thread clean and just for updates.

If you are going to be "it's my wish, I can do whatever I want"- so be it...

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
wolfpack27616 said:

If you want to speculate/debate- there is another thread going 200 pages for that. let's all try and keep this thread clean and just for updates.

Apologies. Feeling compelled to respond to 'who you know' was a moment of weakness. Excellent thread!

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
wolfpack27616 said:

thanks for the reminder...deleted my post and will stay quiet :-X

rrajendra

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
spiritsoul said:

I am not claiming to be an expert in CIC matters, but I do feel that 4/6 applicants will not be mixed with 3/5 people. From my own experience, I can say that CIC maintains different timelines for different streams

monalisa

Dec 6, 2016
rrajendra said:
I am not claiming to be an expert in CIC matters, but I do feel that 4/6 applicants will not be mixed with 3/5 people. From my own experience, I can say that CIC maintains different timelines for different streams
Exactly because when you check cic processing time, their are 2 dates, before xx-xx-xxxx and after xx-xx-xxxx

MarceauBletard

Aug 12, 2016
Montréal, Québec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montréal, Québec
LANDED..........
18-05-2011 WHP
wolfpack27616 said:

Whocares said:
GUYS use the other thread for arguments.... We just want facts or even tweets..

So GROW UP
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.