Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
hopefulever said:
Hi Qorax, Are you annoyed with me ,sir. You are avoiding my queries which I asked above. Pl sir reply if 900+ litigants will again have to file the class action suit in case C38 becomes law. As for the information I collected court order will become null and void if bill becomes law. Can this happen? Is there no regard for judicial decsions in canada.
Can this happen?

"During question period, Kenney said the government is reviewing the court decision, but added it would be impossible to process the applications without allowing the backlog to grow.

In any case, Bill C38, once passed [now it has been], gives the immigration minister the power to "hit the delete button" on the backlog and eliminate applications against whom a decision has not yet been made, arbitrarily.

"Thursday's decision by Federal Court Justice Donald Rennie said that while the minister has the power to determine which applications are ineligible, he has a responsibility to ensure those that are 'eligible' are indeed 'properly handled'.

The problem is in the connotation of what is 'eligible'? As per CIC & IRPA unless a case successfully 'completes' it's b/ground & security checks it's not 'eligible' for PR. PSDEC-1 only suggests 'provisionally accepted for further processing' based on the correctness of documents submitted [only], and our b/ground checks commence from there. A "decision" to proceed further with any application is the SELDEC-1, if not a "DM" altogether.

Does the bill C38 seem unjustifiable to the global masses? --YES. Does it sound a reckless attempt to thwart the backlog to us? --YES. Will it pave way towards many litigations [the Australian way]? --YES. Is is very controversial? --YES, u bet! But, let us be practical guys, the "delete button" is a reality now... How future litigations will affect it [will/can it be reversed], doesn't seem to be possible, at least in the near future.

Qorax

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
Dear sir who apply before Feb-27, 2008,

Some of our forum friend written that C-38 bill pass and who has yet to receive a SELDEC-1 their pass and all other
Fail also PSDEC -1. But no body give any link where they get from this parlament decision.Some of immigration expert tell
SELDEC-1 come after Medical decision.
i see from Mr.Qorax post in a one link (http://www.cba.org/cba/submissions/pdf/12-31-04-eng-Division54.pdf)
in this link page 2 section B 2nd para line number 6 to 10 written "While those who applied prior to 27 February 2008 had no guarantee that their application would result in a positive decision, they had a reasonable expectation that it would be considered on its merits and would likely be successful if they achieved 67 points. The proposed changes constitute an “unusual or unexpected use of the authority conferred on the Minister”, contrary to s.3 (2)(b) of the Statutory Instruments Act." what its mean?

Please all my forum member is this mean we are SELDEC-0 and our file reject?Actually i think who sent all document 2010 and get point 67 they will get visa soon inshallaha because recently cic update our time limit 74 to 78 month. if we are all reject so why they extend time because we are not MI-1?

so all my respectable forum member please shear us if any one have who get before medical SELDEC-1 also any idea or news or my view is wrong please correction then we are lots of applicant gating help who are apply before Feb-27, 2008.
Thanks
zafrulbd

nom018

Star Member
May 22, 2010
I'm a 2004 applicant, done with Medicals since Jan. 2012 and the VO received it already since March 2012 as shown on my ECAS.

Does it mean that a "selection process" has already been made on my application? Should I be worried about the refund process?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
nom018 said:
I'm a 2004 applicant, done with Medicals since Jan. 2012 and the VO received it already since March 2012 as shown on my ECAS.

Does it mean that a "selection process" has already been made on my application? Should I be worried about the refund process?
Yes.

nom018

Star Member
May 22, 2010
qorax said:
That's comforting to hear qorax, especially coming from you :).

I'm just wondering what's taking them so long to issue my PPR? I can only surmise that they're on a wait & see mode at the moment due to the present issues at hand concerning this bill. I just hope that they will issue my PPR before my medical expires.

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Dear Qorax:

I am requesting you, please don't misguide people.

All pre MI-1 applicants are in deep trouble now; their dreams are going to be ended !
According to the documents (http://www.cba.org/cba/submissions/pdf/12-31-04-eng-Division54.pdf)
In the above documents:
Approximate 300,000
Approximate means:
An approximation is a representation of something that is not exact, but still close enough to be useful. Although approximation is most often applied to numbers, it is also frequently applied to such things as mathematical functions, shapes, and physical laws.
Approximations may be used because incomplete information prevents use of exact representations. Many problems in physics are either too complex to solve analytically, or impossible to solve using the available analytical tools. Thus, even when the exact representation is known, an approximation may yield a sufficiently accurate solution while reducing the complexity of the problem significantly.
So, Approximate 300,000 means Plus/Minus 10%, I think now It will be clear to everyone.
Now come to PSDEC & SELDEC:
Is there any circulation about this, that who got SELDEC-1, he/she will be among the 20,000 (safe applicants)?
No...Only simple circulation still remains in scrolling important link on the www. cic.gc.ca site
Whose file is marked and got 67 marks, they all are safe....
We always expect positive and authentic information from this forum.
Qorax you are well known as a helpful person in the forum and we always expect positive and helpful information from you.
Please don't take anything personally.
Regards,

Md. Jahangir Alam

mshaikh

Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-10-2011 (Initial review is complete)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Buffalo - Ottawa (June 2012)
Med's Request
23-10-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-2-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
23-9-2014
Minister Kenney announces citizenship judge reappointment
[ 15 June 2012 ]

How about that !!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
MPs finish marathon voting session on Bill C-38
Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20120614/marathon-voting-session-commons-120614/#ixzz1yA825jUT

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
jahangirit and zafrulbd

You are set to get your files returned without having processed as you both have applied before Feb 2008 and as far as I can remember your CAIPS got SELDEC 0 in your caips. Please don't be arrogant with someone like Qorax (vastly experienced and one of the few best analysts and experts of this forum).

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
jnathan:

I wrote to Singapore VISA office yesterday regarding this issue.

I wrote that I want to withdraw my file and planning to reapply again and also gave reference of your comments.

They wrote me that "Where did you find this information? We didn't get any circulation like this. Your file is in the Que of further processing and for this reason we have extended time frame for all per MI applicants"

Now we are praying to God....

Regards,

Jahangir

jnathan said:
jahangirit and zafrulbd

You are set to get your files returned without having processed as you both have applied before Feb 2008 and as far as I can remember your CAIPS got SELDEC 0 in your caips. Please don't be arrogant with someone like Qorax (vastly experienced and one of the few best analysts and experts of this forum).

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
jahngrit .has vo mentioned any time frame for ure application n u ve asked regarding omnibill c38 right? ..plz also mention where ure case stands write now ? it will help other backloggers like us t access regarding our cases . i can feel the pain as i m in same boat .it was very rude t say in such a blunt way t a person who is already suffering by cic ppl from many years . reff t comments by a vip memb of this forum regarding t ure app .. plz we need good wishes n lots of prayers only :(

Nov 21, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2004
Doc's Request.
25-10-2010
AOR Received.
06-09-2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear Qorax please guide me about the status of my case.
Hi,
I wanted to share something I am Sep 2004 applicant and sent updated docs to London CHC in 2010. Now after the budget was proposed I received a mail from CHC London to submit the police certificates and a few updated forms and a new bank statement.
What do u think is it a good news ? ? ?

Regards

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
Hello Seniors
I find it from
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-application-refused-need-advise-t108412.0.html
On November 28, 2008, pursuant to section 87 of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act, the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and
Multiculturalism issued instructions which affect Federal Skilled Worker
applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008, and before June
26, 2010. Since your application was received between these dates, your
application was subject to these instructions.

Does it mean that the pre-June applicants also affect by the Bill-38?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
jahangirit

Please post you Email to CHC Singapore and their reply here.

CHC's are not supposed to ensure or reply to any queries regarding the return of your files until they get any official Instructions from the Minister. The returning of 300,000 pre Feb 2008 applicants' files are still hovering in the sky, but as the bill C38 has recently been passed giving the minister the authority to Return those files, and moreover CIC issued an official announcement that they'd return those files, this is only a matter of time now.

Let us see what happens in coming days.