+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIL missing. MEP received. Refusal?

SalQ

Jun 8, 2019
Hi all. Received update "Medical exam passed" (MEP)on 31st May 2019. AOR 19th April. But have not received Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL). People with AOR dates before and after mine received MEP/BIL together, does this indicate a refusal? Payments were all made.

I raised a CSE last night. Was told an answer would come in 5 working days. Can anyone advise or just be blunt about what will happen?

Henry4

Apr 2, 2019
I am in the smae position, however my profile wad updated with my biometrics details from my temporary visitor 3 years ago.
Need advice as to what is happening.

SalQ

Jun 8, 2019
@legalfalcon please advise here. Even I am in the same situation. My details are as under:

Stream: fsw O
Aor: 18th Jan 2019
Mep passed: 27th Feb 2019

No bil received.
Have you received your BIL now? I just received a Biometrics Collection Letter (or BIL) yesterday. I'm guessing it might have been an innocuous delay.

SalQ

Jun 8, 2019
I am in the smae position, however my profile wad updated with my biometrics details from my temporary visitor 3 years ago.
Need advice as to what is happening.
Hi,

I'm not sure about that. However, I do know that your fingerprints enrollment (biometrics) - when submitted and received by the Canadian government, expire after 10 years from the date of submission.

May be you might not need a BIL? Good luck though. Hope everyone pulls through.
The wait and the nervewrecking thoughts dont bring ease. But I pray we all get through this.

onepunchman

Sep 6, 2018
Have you received your BIL now? I just received a Biometrics Collection Letter (or BIL) yesterday. I'm guessing it might have been an innocuous delay.
No, I have not.

It's 4 months since I cleared my MEP, I fear my application has been rejected. I am ordering my GCMS notes to understand what's going on with my application.

Great to know you received your BIL. Wish you a speedy PPR!

Cheers,

Reactions: Immigration_guru

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
No, I have not.

It's 4 months since I cleared my MEP, I fear my application has been rejected. I am ordering my GCMS notes to understand what's going on with my application.

Cheers,
You should, and understand what is going on with your application. At least you will have a clear idea about the application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all. Received update "Medical exam passed" (MEP)on 31st May 2019. AOR 19th April. But have not received Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL). People with AOR dates before and after mine received MEP/BIL together, does this indicate a refusal? Payments were all made.

I raised a CSE last night. Was told an answer would come in 5 working days. Can anyone advise or just be blunt about what will happen?
@legalfalcon please advise here. Even I am in the same situation. My details are as under:

Stream: fsw O
Aor: 18th Jan 2019
Mep passed: 27th Feb 2019

No bil received.

BIL can be delayed as it has to be manually triggered. Since BIL has no connection with the processing of your application it will eventually come and does not mean there is an issue with your application.

chiraganand

Jul 30, 2019
No, I have not.

Cheers,
Please let me know what is the status now and what needs to be done as I’m in the same situation, 3 months and didn’t receive BIL.. please help

Bisht

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
No, I have not.

Cheers,
Hi were you able to receive the BIL? What is the status of your application now? Can you tell what happened?