+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIG Draw !! #243 - Mar 15, 2023 (All Programs)

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
Its been 6 hours since they dclared draw still I have not received ITA, really worried whats wrong? does it really take 24 hours?

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
To all, I log in to account just now to see but nothing is there, still status shows its submitted. no idea what is wrong, why there is no ITA or status changed even I am 489.

Please advice is that normal portal will show submitted till we receive email notification??

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
To all, I log in to account just now to see but nothing is there, still status shows its submitted. no idea what is wrong, why there is no ITA or status changed even I am 489.

Please advice is that normal portal will show submitted till we receive email notification??
You are way overthinking at this moment. You should only worry if there is no ITA even after 24 hrs. I am sure you would have patiently waited for your draws, a few more hours shouldnt bother you so much. Best luck ! :)

sam120

Mar 26, 2019
You are way overthinking at this moment. You should only worry if there is no ITA even after 24 hrs. I am sure you would have patiently waited for your draws, a few more hours shouldnt bother you so much. Best luck ! :)
I agree, it is just wait time that is killing me as I keep thinking if I Did anything wrong in profile or something. so till I see it will be like this

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I agree, it is just wait time that is killing me as I keep thinking if I Did anything wrong in profile or something. so till I see it will be like this
I can feel that, however posting same concern across multiple threads doesn't help either :) . Enjoy your day and rejoice once you have ITA.

Reactions: Lord_Tony

syamili

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
@sam120 and @Uzairazhar55 Did you people receive ITA after the last draw? If so how long did it take?

Can others share their experience of getting ITA after the draw please, the time taken.

KD1207

Apr 3, 2023
Hey people,

This is to inform you that in worst cases ITA distribution can take upto 72 hrs, as per the past posts.
Hey - the last draw that came out on March 29th - I still havent received the ITA. Ideally the weekend did interrupt the 72 hours.
However, any ideas on how to deal with this?