+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Big doubts regarding funds??

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we still need to show funds even if we are already in Canada and on work permit ??
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nrj123 said:
Do we still need to show funds even if we are already in Canada and on work permit ??
Thanks
Yes. The only applicants exempted from this are those who have and LMIA supported job offer.

In your case, you can show work authorization status, job offer with salary details, pay stubs, T4s, NOAs along with bank certificate showing monies in the bank as supporting evidences to bolster your case.

All the best!

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
For FSW outside canada, the Proof of funds which is around 15000CAD can be shown in both principal applicant and spouse accounts. Or only principal applicant's account should have around 15000 CAD ???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docsood said:
For FSW outside canada, the Proof of funds which is around 15000CAD can be shown in both principal applicant and spouse accounts. Or only principal applicant's account should have around 15000 CAD ???
PA's account. Joint account with the spouse would also work.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately No. They can transfer monies to you and provide a self declaration that these monies are a gift and not a loan hence need not be returned to them. That will be fine too.

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately No. They can transfer monies to you and provide a self declaration that these monies are a gift and not a loan hence need not be returned to them. That will be fine too.
Hi Asivad Anac,
I have got the required POF in my account. But my monthly average for the 6 months is way below the required POF.
Is it a problem?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovesumi said:
Hi Asivad Anac,
I have got the required POF in my account. But my monthly average for the 6 months is way below the required POF.
Is it a problem?
Probably yes.

CIC will suspect that you have borrowed these funds for POF purposes. Along with the bank certificate/statement, attach other document(s) to validate that these funds belong to you and are unencumbered. These could be tax assessment forms, salary credit statements, pay stubs, asset sale documents or any other document which can satisfactorily explain the discrepancy.

lovesumi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Probably yes.

CIC will suspect that you have borrowed these funds for POF purposes. Along with the bank certificate/statement, attach other document(s) to validate that these funds belong to you and are unencumbered. These could be tax assessment forms, salary credit statements, pay stubs, asset sale documents or any other document which can satisfactorily explain the discrepancy.
The money is deposited after I sold my shares. So i guess my etrade statements and transaction report should be good?

PathuG

Jul 20, 2015
will draw down to 414 points??

Hii

I am in canada from last 3 years.
I completed almost 2 years working as qa tech & my wife also working with same occupation with 1 year experience.

We both got 414 points

But i dont know
Will we get PT for OPNP??

Or ITAs??

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Re: will draw down to 414 points??

PathuG said:
Hii

I am in canada from last 3 years.
I completed almost 2 years working as qa tech & my wife also working with same occupation with 1 year experience.

We both got 414 points

But i dont know
Will we get PT for OPNP??

Or ITAs??
Don't hijack threads. People will just ignore you. Start a new thread or post it in a general thread.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovesumi said:
The money is deposited after I sold my shares. So i guess my etrade statements and transaction report should be good?
Yes. Add whatever documentation you have to convince CIC that the monies are rightfully yours and not borrowed.