+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

big doubt please guide

tripal

May 2, 2019
i got into the 1st may 2019 draw with a crs of 469. okay ...so here's my doubt please help. I worked at a firm from 2014 to 2015 but for 10 months only from where i was fired and did not receive my experience letter due to misconduct. then i did another degree and another skill and got a job on that basis, been 2 years and have applied my application showing my current profile and job which is completely counted and valid. What should i do to cover and to show my previous job from where i was fired i have the appointment letter bank statements and tax related documents. Please guide every point will be helpful.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
i got into the 1st may 2019 draw with a crs of 469. okay ...so here's my doubt please help. I worked at a firm from 2014 to 2015 but for 10 months only from where i was fired and did not receive my experience letter due to misconduct. then i did another degree and another skill and got a job on that basis, been 2 years and have applied my application showing my current profile and job which is completely counted and valid. What should i do to cover and to show my previous job from where i was fired i have the appointment letter bank statements and tax related documents. Please guide every point will be helpful.
If you are including that job in your personal history which u shud then all you need to mention are dates to and from, employer, designation, and country/city. reason for leaving or the y u left need not to be mentioned

Reactions: tripal

tripal

May 2, 2019
If you are including that job in your personal history which u shud then all you need to mention are dates to and from, employer, designation, and country/city. reason for leaving or the y u left need not to be mentioned
oh great, so then i would have to attached the joining letter, bank statements along with it ?????or just mention it. otherwise i have not received the ITA on the bases of that experience and job. .

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
oh great, so then i would have to attached the joining letter, bank statements along with it ?????or just mention it. otherwise i have not received the ITA on the bases of that experience and job. .
I did not get it. Did u include your 10 months job towards the CRS score i mean in work history and after including you got an ITA?

Reactions: tripal

tripal

May 2, 2019
dear
I did not get it. Did u include your 10 months job towards the CRS score i mean in work history and after including you got an ITA?
Dear sir,
that particular 10 month job was not included in my crs because it had no credibility as it was only of 10 months and also very different from my current NOC code , I have recieved the ITA on the basis of my current job with an experience of 2 years and still going on. Because after my old job i did a two year degree after which i changed my whole field of work and experience and due to that NOC code also changed.

My question is for the old job i have no experience letter or a reference letter and i tried to get it but its been 5 years since i left that organization, how should i show that in my work history or personal history. OR i should not come up with it as both it does not match with my current NOC CODE???????

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
dear

Dear sir,
that particular 10 month job was not included in my crs because it had no credibility as it was only of 10 months and also very different from my current NOC code , I have recieved the ITA on the basis of my current job with an experience of 2 years and still going on. Because after my old job i did a two year degree after which i changed my whole field of work and experience and due to that NOC code also changed.

My question is for the old job i have no experience letter or a reference letter and i tried to get it but its been 5 years since i left that organization, how should i show that in my work history or personal history. OR i should not come up with it as both it does not match with my current NOC CODE???????
Include it in your personal history u won’t be asked to proof anything that u would include in your personal history