+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Big confusion

Gk09

Aug 17, 2017
Hello everyone

I applied and got an invitation today under skilled immigration international students BCPnp category but I now have 1 year experience in category B. Should I go ahead and accept the invitation and apply or should I decline it and reapply under Express entry international student category. I'm really confused here. I want to get pr asap and don't want to wait too long for the application process. Can someone please advice if declining an invitation will cause a negative effect on my reapplication? Please advice. Thanks

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Hello everyone

I applied and got an invitation today under skilled immigration international students BCPnp category but I now have 1 year experience in category B. Should I go ahead and accept the invitation and apply or should I decline it and reapply under Express entry international student category. I'm really confused here. I want to get pr asap and don't want to wait too long for the application process. Can someone please advice if declining an invitation will cause a negative effect on my reapplication? Please advice. Thanks
If your CRS is arund 430 you might want to wait, if if its less than 420, you should accept the invitation.