+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BG check status

Dima92

Oct 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

I’ve completed my appication and received AOR on 30th of September 2018

My BG check went to (we are processing your background check..), before passing my medical test (status still shows: you don’t need a medical test..)

Is this normal? Shouldn’t my BG status read NA (not applicable) before passing medical test?

Thanks!

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

I’ve completed my appication and received AOR on 30th of September 2018

My BG check went to (we are processing your background check..), before passing my medical test (status still shows: you don’t need a medical test..)

Is this normal? Shouldn’t my BG status read NA (not applicable) before passing medical test?

Thanks!
It seems to be the case for applications lately.
Have same message now for BG, even before Medicals.
I'm guessing it will change as soon as the applications are accessed for the first time.
Don't forget to add your case to immitracker.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Dima92

Oct 10, 2018
It seems to be the case for applications lately.
Have same message now for BG, even before Medicals.
I'm guessing it will change as soon as the applications are accessed for the first time.
Don't forget to add your case to immitracker.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
Thanks for the reply!

Do you mean the BG status is now becoming (in progress) by default regardless of whether it actually is being processed? Or, are they now processing BG checks before passing medical tests?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply!

Do you mean the BG status is now becoming (in progress) by default regardless of whether it actually is being processed? Or, are they now processing BG checks before passing medical tests?
Yes it seems to be the default message as soon as you submit APR. Been the case for many applicants.
But I don't know how their system works in detail so it's hard to say.
I doubt their process background checks before medicals...