BRAMPTON, ONTARIO - CANADA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-06-2020
This company has provided an appalling experience, engaging in deceptive practices and exploiting individuals. Despite adhering to their checklist and submitting the required documents, they inexplicably demanded additional documentation not listed. Moreover, they compelled me to pay twice through their courier agent, presumably for their own benefit. Adding to the frustration, they offer no contact information for communication. I am determined to pursue legal action and ensure their removal from Canada's service sector, especially considering they have already been ousted from the U.S.

BLS, being a government-owned company of India, represents a disheartening aspect of our political landscape. It seems that even when leaving India, they continue to exploit individuals. I am rallying for as many petitions as possible to push for action. Canada ought to expel them for their egregious actions of siphoning off our hard-earned money. We are not laboring like donkeys here to fill their coffers. It's crucial for us to unite and stand against this injustice. Please indicate if you're interested in signing the petition, as we strive to gather as much support as we can.
It’s backed by politicians in India. Money goes to them. Let us know where to sign the petition

pb999

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Moncton,NB
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
SYDNEY,NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
BLS always find an excuse to get money out of your pocket,if everything ll be fine still you need to get pictures done at BLS.they will find an excuse always in something.my personal expirende