+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

better IELTS book to buy online

hereicomecanada

Oct 14, 2012
Can anyone tell me which is a better ielts book to buy?

Are the "Official IELTS Practice Materials, Volume 1 and VOlume 2", and "Top Tips for IELTS Academic and Top Tips for IELTS General Training" recommended to buy? each cost $35.

Thanks for the suggestion.

moodwizard

Oct 14, 2012
It depends what you need. The IELTS Official practice materials Vol 2 with DVD has samples of the exam and some sample answers for writing and 3 IELTS speaking videos, but you can see samples of writing, listening, reading and speaking questions on the official IELTS website anyway.

Top Tips is quite good, but only buy the one you need (Academic OR General) you don't need both. Only the reading and writing sections are different. Speaking and listening is the same for both IELTS exams.

If you need to review your grammar and learn vocabulary to improve your performance then one of the other IELTS course books that deals with everything in more detail and has 'exam techniques' would be money better spent.

PM me and I'll send you a link to download IELTS Official practice materials Vol 2 with DVD complete package inc DVD.

Good luck with your IELTS

mydream

Sep 28, 2009
Hello,

I am planning to improve my IELTS score. Can you please send me the lick so that I can download the material?

Thanks

H19

Dec 5, 2012
pleas send me the link to download IELTS Official practice materials Vol 2 with DVD complete package inc DVD.
here is my email address haile.1900@gmail.com

thanks !!!