+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEST UNIVERSITIES FOR MASTERS IN CANADA

JASMIN1992

Jul 27, 2014
I want to pursue M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering in Canada.Please suggest me some good universities.

PROFILE-
INDIAN
10th(CBSE)-85%
12th(CBSE)-73.6%
B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering)-74.74% (2014 pass out)

Also please suggest University which has a CO-OP program in its course curriculum ( CO- OP is like a work internship in Canada)

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JASMIN1992 said:
I want to pursue M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering in Canada.Please suggest me some good universities.

PROFILE-
INDIAN
10th(CBSE)-85%
12th(CBSE)-73.6%

Also please suggest University which has a CO-OP program in its course curriculum ( CO- OP is like a work internship in Canada)
There are two options for Masters in Canada 1: M.A.Sc ( Master of applied Science ) and 2: M.Eng ( Master of Engineering )

M.A.Sc in Computer Science is research based, In which you have to write a thesis and further you will be eligible to apply for phd
M.Eng is project based, In which you need to work on Industrial project to obtain degree.

In Co-op option you will have one or more semester to do paid work in a industry. University will arrange a interview for you with the employer and passing the interview to get a job will be your responsibility. Your employee will send a report about your performance to university. It is similar like internship.

Universities

you have good marks in CSE You can be easily opted for these good ranked universities

1: McGill
2: Uni of Toronto
3: York
4: Ryerson
5: McMaster
6: Simon Fraser University

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
JASMIN1992 said:

PROFILE-
INDIAN
10th(CBSE)-85%
12th(CBSE)-73.6%

Navneet has missed an important name. UBC- University of British Columbia :) However, this should answer your question!!
http://www.webometrics.info/en/North_america/Canada