+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best sites to book flight tickets from India

ArkhamAj

Dec 15, 2020
Hello all,

Please recommend the best sites to book flights from India, with the outrageous flight tickets recently, are there any hacks to go around the costly tickets?

Highly appreciate if folks who recently immigrated can share their views

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

Please recommend the best sites to book flights from India, with the outrageous flight tickets recently, are there any hacks to go around the costly tickets?

How about indirect flights? Whatever you do, I would avoid land or stopover Toronto Pearson for now.

Btw, do you have a boat? If so, you can consider sailing to Vancouver?

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

ArkhamAj

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, only indirect flights are available from India to Canada and they too are damn expensive for this and next month.

Haven't given a thought to travelling by sea but a simple Google search just told me it takes around a month to reach Canada from my place so imo would be better to land at YYZ instead

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, only indirect flights are available from India to Canada and they too are damn expensive for this and next month.

Haven't given a thought to travelling by sea but a simple Google search just told me it takes around a month to reach Canada from my place so imo would be better to land at YYZ instead
Would it be cheaper travelling by sea?

Briena

Jul 22, 2022
Hello all,

I don't see a problem with this. Almost any consolidator service will suit you. (they buy tickets at wholesale prices, and then they usually sell them cheaper than the airlines themselves). For example, discounted business class airfares can be found here. Enjoy.

unitedbronx

Mar 7, 2022
Business class flights are great. Really don't understand when people say that it is the same as economy class. For transcontinental flights it is just essential.