+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEST PLACE

ame

Oct 3, 2008
IF I APPLY THRU NOMINATION PROGRAM WHICH IS THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE REGARDING JOB FOR PHYSICIAN N EXPENSES PLZ REPLY THANK U

ghiaskhan

If you are a PHYSICIAN you have to check which provinces allow PHYSICIANS under their PNP.Will you undergo further training or your current qualifications are acceptable is question you need to explore?
Thereafter consider the Best place for your settlement. good luck
regards
GK

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Physician is a skilled job so most provinces will allow it but the question is can you work as a physician in Canada. It's very regulated and foreign doctors have to take certification exams before being allowed to work.

ghiaskhan

Well its important to sortout all queries before hand. I don't mean to discourage anyone,but I do know quite a number of professionals who were unable to continue in their own profession after getting into Canada.

I read in an Ontario papers that foreign qualified doctors & Engineers were driving cabs , because they could'nt get jobs in their own profession. Thus I say be sure of what you do, before you land in Great Canada, unless you are prepared to change your profession or are willing to go through further traing or study to be eligable to practise in your own field. Good luck
GK

energy168

Mar 21, 2008
ghiaskan is right. hard for foreign doctors who did not receive their medical degrees from the first world countries to practice in Canada. just a hard fact for all to realize.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Even for doctors from first world countries, it can be hard. I found some information about this at http://home.ica.net/~cassa/FTDA/licensing.html It looks like some provinces offer limited licenses right away for a doctor who is willing to live in a remote community where medical help is needed.

ocanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2008
hi, check this lady story. she was also a physician and she is now practising as a medical practitioner in canada.
hopefully her story will give u some insight and ideas.
thanks
ocanada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/stories/sepideh.asp