+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best place to settle for Newcomers in Toronto???

Kaladze

Aug 6, 2011
Hi folk!

What do you think what places in Toronto are for newcomer who is coming to Canada first time by measuring a chance of renting a cheap accomodation, finding first - "survival job" and leading a fun life ;D ???

where do you recommend me to look for a cheap accomodation??
What about York regions?

do you have any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your consultations in advance!!

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is nothing called best place and cheap. General rule is YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

The more money you pay the more better place you get in terms of accomodation, neighbourhood, facilities, civilized people etc.

Word of caution if you are coming to Toronto stay away from Jane and Finch, not a good area to be in any time of your life.

Kaladze

Aug 6, 2011
yeah I absolutely agree with your oponion and it's very usefull information for newbies!

Another thing I just asked earlier is that I was searchin for a little bit cheaper accomodation for my first month in toronto, I mean where I should look for that any web links recommendable?

asnake

Oct 2, 2011
I didn't get a chance to come to Toronto. for this mater sponsorship is needed for me. please find me a sponsor who can help me.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaladze said:
yeah I absolutely agree with your oponion and it's very usefull information for newbies!
Another thing I just asked earlier is that I was searchin for a little bit cheaper accomodation for my first month in toronto, I mean where I should look for that any web links recommendable?
Hi,
Are you looking family accommodation or single? Which community you would like to stay?
I can forward you many links and there rates after knowing that what kind and how many bed apartment you are looking.

Otherwise check these property managements companies and their contact details including the rent details.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.165.html
Any further query will be relied.

hmisabpk

Kaladze

Aug 6, 2011
hi hmisabpk, good to hear from you!

So...single one, maybe student hostels? I 'm not sure what type of community may suit me, but the area which has an easy access to city transports and different shopping Malls is wanted!

Please put your links available to consider further!

thank you very much

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaladze said:
hi hmisabpk, good to hear from you!
So...single one, maybe student hostels? I 'm not sure what type of community may suit me, but the area which has an easy access to city transports and different shopping Malls is wanted!
Please put your links available to consider further!
thank you very much
Hi,

May be you can check this link, I hope you will get some suitable accommodation.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/f-real-estate-room-rental-roommates-W0QQCatIdZ36

other in this link property management and rental companies contact details are mentioned check with them.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.165.html

Hope its helps,

hmisabpk

JhonSmith

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Kaladze said:
Hi folk!

What do you think what places in Toronto are for newcomer who is coming to Canada first time by measuring a chance of renting a cheap accomodation, finding first - "survival job" and leading a fun life ;D ???

What about York regions?

do you have any ideas?

shijoal

Feb 27, 2011
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
newdelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2011
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
06-09=2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
09-11-2011
Med's Request
16-01-2012
Med's Done....
24-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hmisabpk said:
Hi,

May be you can check this link, I hope you will get some suitable accommodation.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/f-real-estate-room-rental-roommates-W0QQCatIdZ36

other in this link property management and rental companies contact details are mentioned check with them.

Hope its helps,

hmisabpk
could you pls suggest the good place to live in torondo for a family of 3(2 adults and a kid). housing preffered.

vanilathil

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Aug 2011
Doc's Request.
Attested copies sent along with application
AOR Received.
9 NOV 2011 II AOR -13 Dec
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
13 dec 2011
Med's Request
09 feb 2012
Med's Done....
18 feb2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 feb 2012 -delivered on 9 Mar-DD encashed on 11 april
VISA ISSUED...
13 Jun 2012
LANDED..........
9 Jul 2012- Winnipeg Manitoba

regnard

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-2011
Kaladze said:
Hi folk!

What about York regions?

do you have any ideas?

You have to define "cheap accommodation"-- you could probably get CAD 400/month for a room rental outside the subway line. (East York, for example)