+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

best place to live in canada ?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Seen tons of my friends stuck in Toronto, and unable to move out even when they want to. It's important to find a place you want to live in once you first come to Canada, as can be difficult to make the move later on. Also, Surrey is one of the fastest growing cities in Canada. Don't love it, but you can't compare the beauty of British Columbia with a city like Toronto.
Surrey will be renamed soon.. Mumbai 2 or New New Delhi

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I want to ask about the best and cheapest place to live in Canada as new immigrant according to the following criteria:

1- A family of 4 persons (2 adults 2 kids).

2- The fastest place to process citizenship application.

3- Cost of living very cheap and affordable including everything.

4- Best schools and medical services.

5- Big Appartment of 2 bedrooms unfurnished.

and last how much the monthly payment will be for everything.

Thank you guys waiting ur advice.
The only reason why I am replying to this post is to point out what an absurd question this is to ask.

Do you really think anyone will be able to provide you with a realistically useful answer based on your "criteria"? I mean seriously, come on!

Easy answer is: find a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, that's probably the cheapest place to live.

You really need and stop to actually think for a second before asking these sort of senseless questions.

Reactions: foodie69

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
The only reason why I am replying to this post is to point out what an absurd question this is to ask.

Do you really think anyone will be able to provide you with a realistically useful answer based on your "criteria"? I mean seriously, come on!

Easy answer is: find a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, that's probably the cheapest place to live.

You really need and stop to actually think for a second before asking these sort of senseless questions.
Especially answering to a 12 year old post..

Reactions: scylla

ada228

Mar 23, 2023

you can't be real!! hopefully the OP still alive!

a question remains a question, you have an answer do provide it, if not, keep you face hole shut!!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

a question remains a question, you have an answer do provide it, if not, keep you face hole shut!!
Didn't the poster already answered the "easy" one?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......

Stupid questions do exist. And yes, I am for real.

And in case you missed it, my answer was: "Easy answer is: find a tiny town in the middle of nowhere, that's probably the cheapest place to live."