+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best place for Business/Data Analyst

PritishMalik

Sep 12, 2017
Hey Guys
Even though right now I just have an ITA and I am busy gathering documents, I was wondering which place would have the maximum number of opportunities for a Business/Data Analyst. My initial list of places is the usual list everyone goes with - Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, etc.
I would be grateful if you guys could give me some advice. And also how much do you think is the demand of professionals in my current job role.

Thanks in advance.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
For all IT related positions, you can close your eyes and pick Toronto. Other places are too small, may not be even one tenth of it.

zeeshan.acca

Jun 23, 2010
My Question is,

Is there any ACCA affiliate/member - working in IT field as Business Analyst, System Analyst and pursued Canadian immigration under NOC code 2171?how is ECA assessment went through ? What was steps and procedures he has followed?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
For all IT related positions, you can close your eyes and pick Toronto. Other places are too small, may not be even one tenth of it.
I have found that for most IT skills Montreal has around half the openings as compare to Toronto. Vancouver follows Montreal very close in few skill set but lags behind by significant margin for others.

Toronto > Montreal > Vancouver rounds up top 3 places for most IT related skills.

Reactions: Jakev and DEEPCUR