+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best option for Medical request in Belleville- Kingston ON.

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
I Got MR today!

Does anyone knows the best options in my area, I live in Belleville ontario, I want a e medical center.

Or is better to travel to Toronto?

exmortis

Jan 13, 2015
Hi banchos,

I live in Kingston, so I was really hoping to get it done locally. There are two CIC panel doctors listed on the website, however, one of them has retired and the other is on some sort of sabbatical [I reached out to the clinic but they never replied]. I ended up driving to Ottawa to get it done.

The doctor I chose was Dr. Margaret Buczek. She has a website that I recommend checking out even if you decide to go with a different doctor. It explains some of the procedural questions you might have.

mydoctor.ca/patient/pws/viewClinicPublicWebSite.do?url=ImmigrationMedicalOttawa&webSiteLanguage=en [I cant post links, so add the www]

My experience with her was very positive. I was able to book my appointment on a short notice [next day] and her staff is very friendly. I got my exam done on Jan 8th and checked in on 15th to see where things were at. The receptionist was very friendly and informed me all my results were in, except one [hopefully they got that in by Friday].

So there you have it, I hope that was useful. Toronto has a number of options and I'm sure you can get a recommendation from another forum user. Kingston area is a no-go I'm afraid