+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best ontario college for grad certificate in HR - Plz help

PRII

Dec 4, 2014
Hello everyone!!

plz tell me the top three ontario colleges for grad certificate in HR.

in regard of the level of education provided, job opportunities, and ranking of the college.

thanks!!

Esha Sri

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Best college... It depends on your choice... I hv got an offer from Humber, for Proj Mgmt -Ontario Grad Cert...
For, HR you can browse through the faculty profile at the college's website and if you are contended - apply.

I would recommend Humber College from what I have heard from my pals...Mostly, colleges are partly Govt funded so we can definitely hope for the best.

Are you applying for May/ Sep 2015 intake?

If you have enough time, you may try out Universities - they provide scholarships to Intl Students... So, worth preparing...

Good luck!

PRII

Dec 4, 2014
Esha Sri said:
Best college... It depends on your choice... I hv got an offer from Humber, for Proj Mgmt -Ontario Grad Cert...
For, HR you can browse through the faculty profile at the college's website and if you are contended - apply.

I would recommend Humber College from what I have heard from my pals...Mostly, colleges are partly Govt funded so we can definitely hope for the best.

Are you applying for May/ Sep 2015 intake?

If you have enough time, you may try out Universities - they provide scholarships to Intl Students... So, worth preparing...

Good luck!

Hi Esha,

Thanks for your inputs.

I applied for George Brown College as they offer 1 sem of co-op as well, plus the ranking is also good. I received the LOA from there recently.
I am still looking for other suitable colleges/universities.

Does Humber provides on-campus accommodation??

Regards,
Preeti..

Esha Sri

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hey Preethi,

Yes, they have in house accommodation. Should you need any info/help pls buzz me..

Good luck!