+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best method for getting to Canada

leighton

Nov 30, 2018
Hi

sorry for the vague and unhelpful thread title!

i currently live in the UK with my wife and son and we want to immigrate to Canada, specifically Alberta.

I own a business here in the UK which would remain in operation should we move to Canada. I would keep a hand in (I don't do a whole lot now tbh) and this means i wouldn't need a job/business to support our life in canada as i would still derive a decent income from it.

My wife is 40 with a bachelors degree and many years experience in her type 0 field though she is now self employed owning her own business.

i don't think we have quite enough points for express entry though we do have enough points for the skilled worker program.

We're open to moving to Canada on some sort of temporary visa then applying for PR when we are there (though i'm sure we'd be devastated to begin new life there then have to move back to Wales)

We're open to closing her business here and moving it to Canada (because it relies on her) or we're open to investing in a business, or getting a job etc etc... basically whatever it takes!!!!!

I'm just looking for some thoughts or ideas!

Thanks all