+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best country to meet your loved ones after getting RTD/PR

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Starting this to get some advise..
I am a convention refugee and wana meet my family but dnt want to go back home as I have serious threats there so what do u think which country is the best option to visit .

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
I am a convention refugee and wana meet my family but dnt want to go back home as I have serious threats there so what do u think which country is the best option to visit .
Turkey!
I’m also here in Turkey to see my family, reasonable hotel charges, very reasonable food expenses and beautiful nature and historical places to visit.
All the best

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Turkey!
I’m also here in Turkey to see my family, reasonable hotel charges, very reasonable food expenses and beautiful nature and historical places to visit.
All the best
Thanks for your response .
Either we need visa for turkey on RTD or not?
approx expense in total?

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for your response .
Either we need visa for turkey on RTD or not?
approx expense in total?
Yes we do need visa and it’s not that hard to get. It depends where you want to stay and it depends how many family members you have. Main expenses are of tickets and hotel..
Yet you can assume some 12-15 thousand Canadian dollars if you have big family and wanna stay like 25-28 days.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Yes we do need visa and it’s not that hard to get. It depends where you want to stay and it depends how many family members you have. Main expenses are of tickets and hotel..
Yet you can assume some 12-15 thousand Canadian dollars if you have big family and wanna stay like 25-28 days.
I have visited Turkey 8 times and I am visiting there in May 2022 again. I don't think it will cost this much for a family of 3 or 4. If you have a larger family yes, but 15000 is too much. Can you elaborate please? How many people are you referring to with this price point?

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
We are 3 adults and 2 kids ..

i m planning from canada and they will join me from my home country..

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
I have visited Turkey 8 times and I am visiting there in May 2022 again. I don't think it will cost this much for a family of 3 or 4. If you have a larger family yes, but 15000 is too much. Can you elaborate please? How many people are you referring to with this price point?
What could be the best plan we can make? Elaborate plz .it will also help others in coming future ..detailed answer plz.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
I agreed with you that it shouldn’t that much expensive but as I said it depends how do you decide to stay here, like I have a family of 5 people and I got a suite which is costly than other single room.
yet, turkey is the best place to visit.

Reactions: Norijal

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
This comment is completely nonsense (12-15k$) .. im from turkey and with that much money you can buy a house and then you can stay in that country 1 month without any financial problem.. even if you want to stay at a very good quality hotel for 1 month for 5 people , you will be charged max 3k$ .. so ,please give ideas that's fine but not something without logic..

Reactions: farsxp

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
This comment is completely nonsense (12-15k$) .. im from turkey and with that much money you can buy a house and then you can stay in that country 1 month without any financial problem.. even if you want to stay at a very good quality hotel for 1 month for 5 people , you will be charged max 3k$ .. so ,please give ideas that's fine but not something without logic..
You can disagree with someone in a mannered way..

By the way we have seen who is NON SENSE

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
When i first saw that amount, it was on the higher side, but we can disagree in respectful manner...

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
When i first saw that amount, it was on the higher side, but we can disagree in respectful manner...
I already said that it totally depends, I calculated from Canada to Istanbul, your family expenses from home country to Istanbul like visa endorsement fee, tickets etc, hotel cost, food expenses, roaming around the city and shopping.
I also said that it’s depend on your family size plus the peak season you’re visiting here.
i.e 100 CAD was equal to 1080 tl when we arrived here in early December and it’s now equal to 790 tl…
I hope I didn’t hurt anyone’s feeling!

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
I already said that it totally depends, I calculated from Canada to Istanbul, your family expenses from home country to Istanbul like visa endorsement fee, tickets etc, hotel cost, food expenses, roaming around the city and shopping.
I also said that it’s depend on your family size plus the peak season you’re visiting here.
i.e 100 CAD was equal to 1080 tl when we arrived here in early December and it’s now equal to 790 tl…
I hope I didn’t hurt anyone’s feeling!
Yes got your point.. I am agree with you

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Mexico or any country in the Caribbean.

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020

15 thousand. Absolutely non sense. Come on!

I can guarantee you those people who spend 15 thousand in a single trip, drive BMW or Mercedes and not even own a house.