+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best College in Toronto?

Sherok7

Sep 29, 2019
Hello,
I'm planning to do Post Graduation Diploma in Marketing or International Business, so can you all please suggest which is the best colleges in Toronto?
1. Humber College
2. Seneca College
3. George Brown College
4. Centennial College
5. Sheridan College
6. Lambton College

And also I would like to know about the Job prospects after doing Marketing or International Business.

Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
I'm planning to do Post Graduation Diploma in Marketing or International Business, so can you all please suggest which is the best colleges in Toronto?
1. Humber College
2. Seneca College
3. George Brown College
4. Centennial College
5. Sheridan College
6. Lambton College

And also I would like to know about the Job prospects after doing Marketing or International Business.

Thank you.

Al, the top 5 are equal. A B Com or MBA are the best way to get jobs especially in international business but also in Marketing.

Reactions: Sherok7

Sherok7

Sep 29, 2019
Al, the top 5 are equal. A B Com or MBA are the best way to get jobs especially in international business but also in Marketing.
Im currently doing my Bachelors in Business Administration. So I would like to join for Pgd program sir.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Im currently doing my Bachelors in Business Administration. So I would like to join for Pgd program sir.
You will have to show how these programs will allow you to advance in your career because there is quite a lot of overlap in both courses.

fotjon

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Category........
FSW
I have an experience with both Humber and Seneca collages. They are just diploma producer in an industrial scale, and they are known as such. I guess the other colleges in Canada are no better either. The quality is mediocre or average, depending on the subject. There is a reason why in the world rankings these collages are placed 4000+, while some Universities in Canada are in the top 100. As domestic student, I didn't pay for those courses directly, but I can't believe people are so desperate to pay thousands of dollars for courses that can be learned online for a couple of hundred bucks maximum. Most probably is just a way to enter in Canada and those colleges perfectly know and take advantage of that.

Reactions: bongoman

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have an experience with both Humber and Seneca collages. They are just diploma producer in an industrial scale, and they are known as such. I guess the other colleges in Canada are no better either. The quality is mediocre or average, depending on the subject. There is a reason why in the world rankings these collages are placed 4000+, while some Universities in Canada are in the top 100. As domestic student, I didn't pay for those courses directly, but I can't believe people are so desperate to pay thousands of dollars for courses that can be learned online for a couple of hundred bucks maximum. Most probably is just a way to enter in Canada and those colleges perfectly know and take advantage of that.
There are actually degrees that teach skills that will lead to employment but things like business courses will likely not lead to jobs like a BCom or MBA.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hello,
1. Humber College
2. Seneca College
3. George Brown College
4. Centennial College
5. Sheridan College
6. Lambton College

Thank you.
Those International Business, Global Business courses are well known nonsense courses, if its just for PGWP thats fine but dont expect to learn much or for it to be recognized as useful by anyone. Go to the Humber International Students FB group for instance and check the reviews there.