+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best chemical engineering schools in Canada

xannonrayenz

Sep 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the best chemical engineering schools in Canada are? I would like to apply for an MSc there. Here are my brief Qualifications:
I am a top (50 top 35 based on the chemical engineering programs received my BS) University Research and substantial experience in America. My cumulative GPA 3.4 (I actually like a bad semester GPA where I was sick to bring down my overall GPA others. Semester GPAs well above 3.0 all have had) and GRE 1310 (740 Tests and 570 verbal, 4.5 Writing ) is.
The (decent) schools (at least confess that I possibly can) you would recommend? Thanks in advance ....

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
There are no such thing as best chemical engineering schools in canada, canadian univs standards are basically about the same across the boards and all the programs are basically the same. The way unis are structured and programs are different from the US, US unis love rankings and compete based on research outputs, Canadian unis are competitive too but not on the same scales of US. Any chemical engine schools are basically good and top cause Canada doesnt have as many unis as in US. The better known unis of course, are present, such as U of T, UBC, McGill Uni, Waterloo, MacMaster, U of A, U of C, and plenty more, so just google on these and check out yrself.