+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best/cheapest doctor for medical in Toronto.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
cecfm said:
BTW I have also asked Elizabeth Chiu at Sheppard / Bayview.
she charges $200. But I didnt go as the location is not convenient to me
so I am not sure if she has x-ray & blood test on site
I visited this dr during my WP medical check up . Blood test on same building but for XRAY you need to go some other place.

While I was working in Fort McMurray in Alberta, the only medical doctor in town is charging $400, Blood test and x-ray extra, $100 each.. so total would be $600
So I waited for a month after I got MR and return to Toronto on Vacation to do the medical LOL

funmax6

Jun 10, 2014
Digital_Tofu said:
Did they submit the medical quickly? Was it sent electronically do you know?
Yes he was e-medical enabled. He sent the results in about a week and it appeared in my e-cas approximately 2 weeks after that.

EIN_3

Dec 5, 2013
You can check for appointment at Dr. J Dharmavathy on Finch Ave. E, Scarborough. They are eMedicals enabled and good.

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone been to Dr Martin Taylor on Richmond St? Know if he has eMedical and if blood/X-ray in same location?

Anyone else who's had different doctors ONLY in the Toronto area that has good/bad feedback?

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Digital_Tofu said:
Has anyone been to Dr Martin Taylor on Richmond St? Know if he has eMedical and if blood/X-ray in same location?

Anyone else who's had different doctors ONLY in the Toronto area that has good/bad feedback?
Or Dr John A.B. Nazareth? These two doctors are in the most convenient locations for me.

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Digital_Tofu said:

Dr Marthin Taylor has an excellend rating on Ratemd not sure about immigration exp.

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baboo_pr said:
Dr Marthin Taylor has an excellend rating on Ratemd not sure about immigration exp.
I ended up booking with doctor Nazareth on college st. He charges 190, compared to the 250 at the doctor on st Clair. People in another thread of similar topic seemed to praise his work, and has decent reviews online. Fingers crossed!

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Digital_Tofu said:
I ended up booking with doctor Nazareth on college st. He charges 190, compared to the 250 at the doctor on st Clair. People in another thread of similar topic seemed to praise his work, and has decent reviews online. Fingers crossed!
hmmm what about your question of eMedical and if blood/X-ray in same location?

Digital_Tofu

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
baboo_pr said:
hmmm what about your question of eMedical and if blood/X-ray in same location?
Blood done there, and X-ray next door and is walk-in. Still going to work out cheaper and I can just catch the college st street car from my place to it. EMedical - Yes.

Rionfritz

Jul 17, 2014
toronto.111 said:
I would totally recommend Dr. Daniel Garrett in Kitchener.. Fast and Quality service.. One stop shop.. Good Luck Buddy!!
Thanks.
I've got the examination in there with your recommendation, and didn't feel any uncomfortable.
I really enjoyed competitive price and quality service. worth to recommend.

kamatmahesh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Toronto
Francis Li at Pape Station - $190 includes everything. Really good !

Go early, as the place gets busy with other patients who are not immigration related. Cheapest i could find in T.O