+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best Agent for PR

Reny Ismail

Oct 31, 2020
Dear all,

My name is Reny Ismail currently in Muscat Oman. Planning on applying for a PR (via PNP) for myself and my family (Spouse & 04yr old child).

As a beginning step I'm about to send my Certificates for certification via WES and later followed by IELTS.

If any1 had travelled from Kerala or Oman with the help of an agency that was reliable to them, kindly advice and please let us know your experience and aprox. incured thiawill help me a lot.

I a bit too concered to do it myself as I'm not haveing any1 to support or advice apart from you all.

Kindly help me trough this dear all.

Regards,

Reny Ismail

Oct 31, 2020
You don't need an agency or consultant. Everything you need to know and do is on the government website.

Thank you, I shall go through it now.

On the required documents to show the work experience, what all documents should I make sure to submit and at what stage should I submit?

- Experience Certificates
- Offer letter
- Payslips - for how many months?
- Bank statements - for how many months?

- My family is joining me, wife and 04 year old child - what documents should I submit and at what stage should I submit?

- If I do not have the experience certificate for a particular year can I submit the Offer letter, Payslips and Bank statements?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
All the documents you need can be found on the website of whatever province you're pursuing a nomination from, and the federal IRCC website.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank you, I shall go through it now.

On the required documents to show the work experience, what all documents should I make sure to submit and at what stage should I submit?

- Experience Certificates
- Offer letter
- Payslips - for how many months?
- Bank statements - for how many months?

- My family is joining me, wife and 04 year old child - what documents should I submit and at what stage should I submit?

- If I do not have the experience certificate for a particular year can I submit the Offer letter, Payslips and Bank statements?
While I agree that you do not need an agent to apply, I also know that dealing with all this can be confusing and there are valid reasons to engage a qualified consultant.

The key here is to find someone good. Here's what I would do if I was really looking for a consultant.

1. Search ICCRC's database of licensed agents (https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/)
2. There are also many law firms that help with immigration (including the one that hosts this forum). In general, law firms are more expensive than a consultant, but that's not always the case.
3. Make a list of 5-10 consultants/law firms that you want to talk to.
4. Reach out to them and have a brief conversation. This is like finding any other professional (doctor, accountant, mechanic, etc - you want to find someone who is competent and you can trust)
5. Make sure they aren't promising you things they can't deliver (pay me and I guarantee PR, pay me and I'll get you a job offer). A good lawyer/consultant will give you an honest appraisal of your chances and explain things in a way that you can understand. If they are trying to confuse you.. something isn't right.

Finally, you can always do it yourself - I did, and so do thousands of people every day. You just have to be willing to put in the work to understand the process, ask questions, etc. But if you would like to find a professional, make sure you find a good one.

Reny Ismail

Oct 31, 2020
I have decided to go ahead myself. Thank you so much guys!

I have a question:

1. To prove my work experience should be submitting Bank Statements or Payslips with experience certificates or just a simple letter from the previous employeer which is the Employer Reference Letter which would state every details of Roles and Responsibilities?

2. Do I have to get Police Clearance Certificate for all the countries I have stayed for more than 06 months?

Please advice on the above.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I have decided to go ahead myself. Thank you so much guys!

I have a question:

1. To prove my work experience should be submitting Bank Statements or Payslips with experience certificates or just a simple letter from the previous employeer which is the Employer Reference Letter which would state every details of Roles and Responsibilities?

2. Do I have to get Police Clearance Certificate for all the countries I have stayed for more than 06 months?

Please advice on the above.
I'd recommend you first read the many threads in the Express Entry forum to understand how the process works. Just search and you'll find exhaustive answers to these and all other EE-related questions.