+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Berlin timeline question

julchen_79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2008
Hey guys!!

Check out this link - bottom of the page. It is the website of CIC Berlin. There the timelines look much better. I figure it really all depends how "waterproof" your case is. So keep your hopes up!!! I was in shock at first when I heard they sent my stuff to Berlin as I had requested to be processed in Buffalo. Meanwhile I have heard that Berlin seldomly needs that amount of time. It could just be that they want to keep people from constantly asking how much longer, how much longer, as technically you should only ask once you are over their timeline.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/germany-allemagne/visas/immigrate-immigrer.aspx?lang=eng

Ange are you registered on this site??? I love it because it puts people's timelines in perspective. Although of course you never know about the details of their case.

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class

Don't worry too much. It takes a while but if your cases are clear and completely presented I don't see it taking nearly as much time as they state on the CIC site.

Julie

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Just wanted to let you know that I received an answer to my Email. Got my immi file # and was informed that they had already sent out a letter to request additional information (international birth certificate). Hope this is all they want. =)
I'll keep you posted. =)

ange

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
@ julchen_79 - I was so excited when I saw the link you posted about the timelines in Berlin. could it really be true!!!????
I'm living in NL right now but I'm moving to Canada in January whether my husband's PR is approved or not. He'll just be coming as a visitor and we'll continue waiting there.
I will log into trackit. But as I said, I JUST got started, in fact I haven't received confirmation yet from CPC-M that they received the application.

Rob51

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My pr process didn't take that long. Berlin can go fast! They are not sending a AOR!