+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Benefits linking paper application to online

Sammy3

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is any benefit in linking our paper application to online cic account. I heard that if we link the application we will not receive any response through mail but only through this account.

Please share some knowledge about this.

Regards,
Sammy

paras.arora

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2016
VISA ISSUED...
july 2016
LANDED..........
august 2016
Sammy3 said:
Hi everyone,

I would like to know if there is any benefit in linking our paper application to online cic account. I heard that if we link the application we will not receive any response through mail but only through this account.

Regards,
Sammy
Thats correct only benefit is when you get dispatch status you can know instantly that your application is approved or not.

KB3

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bengaluru
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2016
Sammy3 said:
Hi everyone,

Regards,
Sammy

You will receive the notification on your email that you have new message. You will get only one update of medical and there are not much more realtime updates if you link.

Anyways, I dont see any cons of linking the application. Getting information by email or by message on cic (ofcourse you get email notification) are kind of same thing.