+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Benefit of Being in the EE Pool and Should I?

imerickf

Feb 21, 2022
Hi guys, I’m in a situation where based on the work experience I earned during my undergrad studies, I am eligible for being in the EE pool visa FSW stream. However, my work experience does not add any points on my CRS ranking. My current CRS estimâtes is 421. Should I join the pool? Does it affect anything if I end up switching from FWS to CEC after working 1 year in Canada post grad (provided I still don’t get ITA by then)?

thank you!

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Being in the pool doesn't affect anything when you switch. It doesn't cost you anything, so just create a profile and stay in there. Who knows, what if they decide to do another 75000 draw?

imerickf

Feb 21, 2022
Being in the pool doesn't affect anything when you switch. It doesn't cost you anything, so just create a profile and stay in there. Who knows, what if they decide to do another 75000 draw?
Thank you. If I only get my degree letter in June (only have my degree completion letter now), is it ok to be in the pool?

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Thank you. If I only get my degree letter in June (only have my degree completion letter now), is it ok to be in the pool?
I think anything that confirms you have graduated is fine.

Reactions: imerickf