+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

hass12

Jan 25, 2013
hi everyone,

my application status changed from application received to in process three days ago, it used to say application received which was on january 26, 2012 which is over a year ago and the second medical exam was done about a month ago.

does anyone know what this means? is it a good sign?

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
hass12 said:
hi everyone,

my application status changed from application received to in process three days ago, it used to say application received which was on january 26, 2012 which is over a year ago and the second medical exam was done about a month ago.

does anyone know what this means? is it a good sign?
Yes it is defenetley a good sign, that means they are working on your application, as much as i know those tags are not really important, meaning they were working on your application even before the status changed, because in my case its been in process since papers receive in damascus, so dont worry its a good thing
good luck

elias201

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 24, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 2011
File Transfer...
May 12, 2011
Med's Request
Sep 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 2011
Finally it's my turn to change the row to green. My wife got her visa today. What a nightmare that is gone now. A funny thing happened to her at the VO. The agent wanted to give her back the originals of the wedding photos and a DVD that was in our file but neither the photos nor the DVD were ours :)
Good luck to all.

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
elias201 said:
Finally it's my turn to change the row to green. My wife got her visa today. What a nightmare that is gone now. A funny thing happened to her at the VO. The agent wanted to give her back the originals of the wedding photos and a DVD that was in our file but neither the photos nor the DVD were ours :)
Good luck to all.
Great great stuff
alef alef mabroukkkkk Im so happy for you
this is great news finally, yalla nshalla 3a2bel l kel ya rab
good luck everyone
:D

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Hello my dears!
Can someone please answer my previous question about "is it ok for a pr to land in Canada then then after 2 weeks to home country to finish their work and come back after?!?! I mean does the officer at port in Canada deny the new pr to leave before his pr card is issued?!?! Is there a specific time limit?

Moey

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
AOR Received.
11-07-2011
File Transfer...
30-09-2011
Med's Request
27-09-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
Soon Inshallah
Passport Req..
Soon Inshallah
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Tina85 said:
Hello my dears!
Can someone please answer my previous question about "is it ok for a pr to land in Canada then then after 2 weeks to home country to finish their work and come back after?!?! I mean does the officer at port in Canada deny the new pr to leave before his pr card is issued?!?! Is there a specific time limit?
I would love to answer but i dont know it :( but i think after you guys get the visa you can ask this question, they must have the answer, or worst scenario, you can ask at the airport, and Im sure if you tell them that you have something urgent to be fixed they would understand, at the end you are not going there for a visit, you are going for good so they must understand that there is many stuff that needs to be fixed before the big move, you can tell them that i need to ship my stuff or to hand my house, hek shee
yalla good luck
d3eelna ya tina d3eelna :D

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Hi Tina,

You can come and leave after 2 weeks, its not a problem but if you want to come back after you have to wait for your pr card. Its take 2 to 3 month to have the pr card. You cannot enter Canada with the old visa. So someone have to send the pr card and after comme back with the card. This is what I know for my friend who have the same situation. If you want to make sure, you can call CIC.

Tina85 said:
Hello my dears!

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Mabrouk elias, 3a2bel el kil!!!

elias201 said:
Good luck to all.

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Thanks Moey! Inshallah ya rabb you will get it very soon.

Thanks hab! So this happened to your friend? Eno el officer doesn't deny you to leave right away after you land? Does my hubby have to tell them that he is planning on leaving after 2 weeks? Or ma fi da3ey ?!

Hab

Sep 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
19-09-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
No ma fi de3e i illo lal agent.

Tina85 said:
Thanks Moey! Inshallah ya rabb you will get it very soon.

Thanks hab! So this happened to your friend? Eno el officer doesn't deny you to leave right away after you land? Does my hubby have to tell them that he is planning on leaving after 2 weeks? Or ma fi da3ey ?!

hass12

Jan 25, 2013
Moey said:
Yes it is defenetley a good sign, that means they are working on your application, as much as i know those tags are not really important, meaning they were working on your application even before the status changed, because in my case its been in process since papers receive in damascus, so dont worry its a good thing
good luck
i just received an email that said you have to do a new medical but i did my second medical this past january. has this happened to anyone ? what does it mean ? i emailed them to ask but its weird.

lebman

Feb 5, 2013
Hey guys,

I would like to share this good news with who didn’t get the Visa yet.
I had an interview last week and they told me will give me the result soon. And today just received an email saying that I have
to submit my passport with two photos to the embassy.

Inshalah every one will get it soon, just be patient guys.

thanks. :)

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lello
Sorry i am late to congratulate you for the visa, i was in Congo and i just came back yesterday after spending 16 days.

Alf mabrouk to you, Tina, Libnene, Moey and to all who got their visas.

Enjoy it to the max, i wish you all the best in your new life.

Salutations to Yass, Anoushka,Lele and to all our friends in suffering both the old generation (yalli mitl 7elitna) and the new one.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Tina85, I am with Hab but I wanna add an advice do not let him go out without the pr card
my friend's husband after 3 weeks from his landing they told him you must give us a new photo the old one is wrong if he was out canada they will know from the photo. I wanna say there is a risk

Hi Ajaxxio did you landing in canada

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hi Lele

No I did not land yet. I have lots of travels to finish before.

Actually I have my immigration visa valid until 2 July 2013, I guess I will make my landing during May or June.