+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody, especially Hab and Hartaboul, Where are you ? long time no posts?

htraboul

May 27, 2011
lele said:
hi everybody, especially Hab and Hartaboul, Where are you ? long time no posts?
Hi
Congratulations to Tati and Jamin for their visas
I am still here Lele reading the posts and following your news.
Nothing much in our case since the email we got asking about birth certificate of our childrens.
I Wrote to them asking if it is possible that we sent the passport to Lebanon with someone who is going there soon in order to pick up later the visa. They answered me the next day telling that they are still waiting the results of the medical exams (done in montreal last december) and that we have to wait for passport submission.
I really dont know what happened with the medical exams and how long time we have to wait more. Perhups they lost it. Anyway I hope we will not be obliged to renew it for a third time.
Good luck

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
hi
it seems like they are processing the files randomly, yes the answer lele got is not an excuse because they are working but not in queue, that explains why some people finish earlier than others 6-24 months, its a big gap how could they not considering the applications receive date, its soooo not fair.

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Hi Alesco
I did mine in Rizk Hospital, the lady gave me my appointment the followed day of my tests, she told me that mine don't need that much time and I knew later from the doctor that all the medicals are sent to Paris at the end of the week in one package and from Paris they send fax to the Lebanese Embassy.
So good luck to you ;)

ALESCO said:
hi
where guys do you think its better and faster appoinment for doing the medical test? :)

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALESCO said:
hi
where guys do you think its better and faster appoinment for doing the medical test? :)
hi ALESCO, I have done both times at heba othman clinic on thursday and she send the paper to paris next day on Friday.
I hope I will not do the third one

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
htraboul said:
Hi
Congratulations to Tati and Jamin for their visas
I am still here Lele reading the posts and following your news.
Nothing much in our case since the email we got asking about birth certificate of our childrens.
I Wrote to them asking if it is possible that we sent the passport to Lebanon with someone who is going there soon in order to pick up later the visa. They answered me the next day telling that they are still waiting the results of the medical exams (done in montreal last december) and that we have to wait for passport submission.
I really dont know what happened with the medical exams and how long time we have to wait more. Perhups they lost it. Anyway I hope we will not be obliged to renew it for a third time.
Good luck
hi Htraboul,
they ask me before 3 month about the medical file number, so I think they lost mine? but on the caips notes both medicals I did appears !!!!! so how ?
may be when they send our files from syria something happened

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Kif el chabeb. I'm new here bas badi es2alkon my wife is lebanese Canadian we get new baby. Addamtelo 3al jensiyeh w Ana adamet Hal Hijra. Addamneha bi march w ejeto el jensiyeh bi chaher 8 and same time they send me email from Canada with my file number once starting bi F and another one wih B. with some numbers. I sent el email lal Safara bi Beirut since 2 month ago so always lamma ba3ml check up lal file ya3tini in process and some. Complete and decision made ........
I always send them mail w ken replay me with an automatically message eno we ur message delivered
1 week ago knt b3aton wen sar el file w heik. So send me mail as these one
Kindly note that your application is in queue for assessment. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact you when a decision has been made or if further information is required.

Thank you for your patience,

Autoroute Jal El Dib (43), Immeuble Coolrite |43 Jal el Dib Highway, Coolrite building
P.O. Box 60163 | B.P.60163
Beirut, Lebanon | Beyrouth, Liban
Tel: (961-4) 726 700
Fax: (961-4) 726 704
Email: berut.im-permanentresidence@international.gc.ca

So I want to ask how long time should I wait. Iza hadan ya3rf plz

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Libanais

Welcome to the forum.
You applied for immigration on March and got the F and B number on August? That is really fascinating.
You need to wait a little bit more until they ask from you to provide them with some personal information like ikhraj 2ayd and sijill 3adleh and not to forget the medical exams.

As for the time, normally it should take 17 months from the beginning of the process but no one knows how luck can smile to you and have your papers done by the beginning of next year.

kellysou

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
hello everybody

i need help from those who has experience from who submitted documents for the embassy in person

what should i write on the envolpe that iam going to submit to embassy.

thanks bros

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
well kellysou
i did not submit anything yet, but from reading many previous posts,
i believe just the first and the last name (family name), aaaaand
the immigration file number/Application number.

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
ALESCO said:
well kellysou
i did not submit anything yet, but from reading many previous posts,
i believe just the first and the last name (family name), aaaaand
the immigration file number/Application number.
Hi,
Right ALESCO, but Kellysou don't forget to add your contact information too as per the letter requesting additional documents, so:

Name
File Numbers (F.../B...)
Email
Phone Number

Good Luck.

Libanais

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
inchalla soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshalla
Tayib sou2al. What's the different between F and B. 3andi el 2 ejuni by mail.
El F. Biyeftah el immigration file bas el B maa biyeftah chi.
Also.
These mail

We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

W Ana knt be3it klchi ekhraj 2ed w sejel 3adli ma3 el file Yali ba3ato

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Libanais
Ma twajji3 fikrak bil letters, wait for what they will ask more, it seems your file is running faster than lots of friends .