Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
has anyone heard of any cases where the sponsorship times are less then what is currently advertised on the Canadian immigration site?

Keko

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/april/2011
Doc's Request.
26/September /2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
Med's Request
26/09/2012
Med's Done....
04/October /2012
Passport Req..
06-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2013
LANDED..........
Nshallah soon
Hi all since long time i didnt wrote anything in the wall today i got the majic email for aubmitting the passports for my wife and new baby thanks GOd almost more than two years but hamdellah finally we got the visa

arab21

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 01 2013
AOR Received.
May 9 2013
Med's Done....
April 24 2013
so, for those that still check or read this forum. i have sent my wifes sponsership package last week and got approved for the first step this week. the site indicates that it could take up to 28 days.

marwah

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Hello everyone today I got this email from the embassy

Kindly note that your application is currently under review by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this time. Our office will contact you if further information is required, or as soon as we are ready to move forward to the next step.

Thank you for your patience,

Client Service Unit
Immigration Section | Beirut

Canadian Embassy | Ambassade du Canada
Autoroute Jal El Dib (43), Immeuble Coolrite | 43 Jal el Dib Highway, Coolrite building

What does this mean how much longer?

Ty

Oh also last 2 emails from them since my husbands interview in march was they were waiting for security results.

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
hello marwah
thnx for the reply coz i feel myself lonly lol
since the interview in feb.04.2013 nothing happend still waiting, wonder what they are doing. i have sent two e-mails within the last 6 weeks with no response.
anything new about you???
thanx

marwah

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
hi alesco
no nothing they just keep saying we r waiting on back ground checks this is crazy wallah
my husband hasnt seen his son in over 2 years thank god for skype

do u have any kids?
and did u visit ur spouse lately?

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
hi marwah thank you for the feedback i wish we will get it very soon.
yes i have three kids one boy and two girls the last time i saw them was in feb.2011 you can imagine how hard it is :-[

marwah

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
hi alesco

oh wow we have a lot in common last time we visited we stayed 6 months and we came back end of january 2011 so i understand :'(
bess wallah it shouldnt be this hard its so unfair to our children
inshallah soon we get good news

Tina85

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut/Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
Nov 24, 2011
Hello everyone!!

I miss you all so much!! I have a question: my husband arrived in Canada end of march and at te airport he obviously gave the officer at the port the home address for pr card to be mailed.... Time went on and never even thought about checking online status ( so I did 2 weeks ago) and they had the address wrong and mailings adress as Lebanon!! Wth? So I updated it with current home address? WILL THEY NOW MAIL HOLIS PR CARD!? Or do we have to apply for one or call to verify or what do we do!!! We are outside of Canada now because we had to leave for 2 months for him to finish his work ....SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Tina85 hi
just call them and update your adreess and they will send it again if they alreasdy sent it before.
and you should know that pr card always being send by registered mail so no way to get lost.
dont worry call them ASAP,no need to apply again and no need to check the status for the pr as it does not take that long so you dont confuse yourself.
good luck