+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEIRUT Family Class Applications sent to Mississauga then BEIRUT 2012

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazen239 said:
Hi all,

I have been reading almost all of your posts, I would take this opportunity to say congratulation to those who took their visas especially Ajaxxio who has wife and kids in Canada and Jammin as he has been waiting longer than most of us. I would also salute Anoushka for her spirit and Lele for her patience. I no longer will wait for the visa issuance as I have been waiting for almost 20 months without any clue of what is going on, I'm leaving to Baghdad for a 2 year job contract since I refused many decent job offers there previously, "waiting" is no longer in my dictionary. The embassy even denied my visit visa application to visit my wife for 10 days regardless of all the supporting documents I provided and the reason is "You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident" , I wish the best for all of you my friends in suffering as per Ajaxxio :).
Hi Mazen 239,
I did not understand what have you done?
did you withdrawn your application after 20 month?

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Hello Mazen,
I really don't know what to say :-[ it seems you took your final decision
Mazen we've all been refused to visit our spouses during this process and the reasons they gave us was out of sense. If you don’t mind, I suggest do not withdraw your application and go to Baghdad during this process and when the time comes you will find the best solution for your life ...
Good Luck

Mazen239 said:
Hi all,

I have been reading almost all of your posts, I would take this opportunity to say congratulation to those who took their visas especially Ajaxxio who has wife and kids in Canada and Jammin as he has been waiting longer than most of us. I would also salute Anoushka for her spirit and Lele for her patience. I no longer will wait for the visa issuance as I have been waiting for almost 20 months without any clue of what is going on, I'm leaving to Baghdad for a 2 year job contract since I refused many decent job offers there previously, "waiting" is no longer in my dictionary. The embassy even denied my visit visa application to visit my wife for 10 days regardless of all the supporting documents I provided and the reason is "You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident" , I wish the best for all of you my friends in suffering as per Ajaxxio :).

Mazen239

Sep 23, 2012
No I didn't Lele, my file is still at the embassy but previously my whole life was postponed, one can't plan and take advantage of any opportunity that might arise while he or she is in "waiting mode" , I just made a reverse in my priorities, instead of waiting for their holy golden call and neglect decent job offers and professional opportunities due to the fact that I had to engage myself in contract abroad I now focus on what I'm being offered because nothing is really guaranteed. I wish your suffering come soon to an end and be with your beloved people as you have been waiting longer than most of us.

Mazen239

Sep 23, 2012
Thanks a lot anoushka, I didn't withdraw my application, I wish you all the best with your application and I hope this process will not take any longer for you.

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Thank God you didn't withdraw your application after waiting all these time, I really wish you will get the GOLDEN call soon before signing the contract and who knows maybe the best job will be waiting for you in Canada next to your wife ;)
Good Luck Mazen please keep us updated :)

Mazen239 said:
Thanks a lot anoushka, I didn't withdraw my application, I wish you all the best with your application and I hope this process will not take any longer for you.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazen239 said:
No I didn't Lele, my file is still at the embassy but previously my whole life was postponed, one can't plan and take advantage of any opportunity that might arise while he or she is in "waiting mode" , I just made a reverse in my priorities, instead of waiting for their holy golden call and neglect decent job offers and professional opportunities due to the fact that I had to engage myself in contract abroad I now focus on what I'm being offered because nothing is really guaranteed. I wish your suffering come soon to an end and be with your beloved people as you have been waiting longer than most of us.
yes Mazen I know it is very very difficult
I can't say anything do what you wont
just do not surrender at this stage
7aram after 20 month

Ajaxxio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Hello there dear friends in suffering

I am very sorry for my late reply, it seems lots have hapened since one week until now.
I will start by saying Hamdilla 3al Salemeh Yass, bil 7adeed wala bi s7abo.

Lele, Lello,Anoushka, i hope you are all fine, it seems your moral is very high, it is very nice when you are expecting only the great news, i wish you all the best.

Mazen, thank you. I passed many times in just your same feelings and i also wanted to drop my application no matter what will happen + it even affected my relation few times because you feel really confused and messed up and can not take the good decision since your brain is divided and fighting on more than 3 big decisions. Keep your morals up, you will get it in a glance without expecting it just as what happened with me.

Kellysou, Santanaleb,Elias i wish you end up with great news very soon,
Sorry if i forgot any of our friends here, again i wish you all the best.

As for the group name, i would recommend : CANADA... at last.

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
Hello Ajaxxio, kifak, a'7barak?
Sheyif addei our morals are high, to a point 7asseit 7alei da2 rasei bl 7eit w i bounced back to the ground when i hit reality.
You know, honestly, li baddo ya3rif ma3na l saber, here is the forum that teaches you extreme patience 101; ;D tab3an awwal 6 months btkoun patience 101, ba3da bkam shaher btseer 102, w ba3da b shi another 6 months either u drop the course or btet'7arraj b imtiyeiz after 17 months of pure suffering. HEhehee ya3nei ba3d shway 7a njenn allah wakilkoun.
Yass, Anoushka, Lele...l hay2a ma kein fi a golden call for us. lyom im feeling down shway.
Mazen welcome to the forum, bta3rif a7la shi tensa enno u have application w sadde2nei ma betle2ei '3er nfarajit 3leik mn doun ma t7ess.
My friends in the forum...how's everyone holdin on?

Im trying to stay positive wl thing that is making me sad enno i have 2 weeks vacation b4 Dec w kl shway i change the dates cause ma ba3rif when we get the golden call. Mtl ma 2elet ya Mazen, kl shi byet'7arbat. Mesh edrin nethanna b shi...la m3alla2 wla mtalla2 :p

Ajaxxio said:
Hello there dear friends in suffering

I am very sorry for my late reply, it seems lots have hapened since one week until now.
I will start by saying Hamdilla 3al Salemeh Yass, bil 7adeed wala bi s7abo.

Lele, Lello,Anoushka, i hope you are all fine, it seems your moral is very high, it is very nice when you are expecting only the great news, i wish you all the best.

Mazen, thank you. I passed many times in just your same feelings and i also wanted to drop my application no matter what will happen + it even affected my relation few times because you feel really confused and messed up and can not take the good decision since your brain is divided and fighting on more than 3 big decisions. Keep your morals up, you will get it in a glance without expecting it just as what happened with me.

Kellysou, Santanaleb,Elias i wish you end up with great news very soon,
Sorry if i forgot any of our friends here, again i wish you all the best.

As for the group name, i would recommend : CANADA... at last.

Yass

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
Doc's Request.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2011
Med's Request
26-09-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
21-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-01-2013
LANDED..........
21-02-2013
Dear friends,

Keep your morale high, by the end of the day we can't regret or sweat what we can't control, it is not in our hands after all, that's why we should stay positive and focused on the goal, and we all know it is going to happen inshallah, patience is the key, and tomorrow we will all forget the suffering of waiting, and we will laugh at this experience which will become a sweet memory, believe me; life is all about waiting for something, and when we stop waiting, we are not alive anymore!! :D :D

Thanks Ajaxxio and Elias for your kind words, Allah ysalimkon.

Elias please confirm the date your wife submitted the documents to the Embassy after doing the medical so I could update the chart.

Tina, elfaraj 2areeb, hang in there and it is coming your way very soon inshallah. There is no normal in this process, every case is different!

As for Wednesdays Lello, I'm trying not to get excited too much, I can't deny I await the posts on this forum for any glance of hope or good news, especially right after weekends, but I keep my expectations not too high, so I don't get disappointed!

Anoushka keep the high spirit going in here, and soon everybody is going to be happy!

Good luck all ;D ;D ;D

This is to all silent members, it is very important you add yourselves to the chart, you can check it at:
http://tinyurl.com/9pfuwmx
It is a great tool to track every step of our applications' progress.
Let me know if you want me to add you

Anoushka

Feb 28, 2012
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
Doc's Request.
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2011
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
12-05-2011 / 26-09-2012
Passport Req..
06-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
01-01-2013
Good Morning my friends :D
Ajaxxio, I like the name of the group that you are suggesting, as you can see we are trying to enjoy ourselves to make this process smooth hehehee
Lelloooo don’t feel down dear, we have a lot of Wednesdays coming ;) keep in your mind that they are working hard even if they didn’t call us, you know that I take my energy from you and Yass :-*
Lele what’s new with you? Tina, Elias, Htraboul, Kellysou, Alesco and all ...
Santana Good Luck for today and please bring us a lot of details going in there ;)

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
Anoushka good morning, good morning all

its been 16 months 20 days and still waiting for anything.
December is close with alot of holidays ::)

ALESCO

Star Member
Oct 7, 2012
yes yass like what you said the chart shows no rules each case is different, they dont follow the queue that what makes me worry.

lele

Dec 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning my friends.
welcome back Ajaxxio.

Today is a great day ( 3arafa day) tomorrow is 3eed el ad7a yen3ad 3alyko we 3al ahelkon bel sa7a we el salemeh yarab,
for me it is the third ad7a without my husband :(

loollll :D third medical :(
third ramadan :(
third fiter
do you think third new year kamen will pass without my husband :(

LELLO

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2011
Doc's Request.
09-18-2012
File Transfer...
04-06-2011/ 07-03-2012 (BEY)
Med's Request
09-18-2012
Med's Done....
09-25-2012
Interview........
02-14-2013
Passport Req..
02-14-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-14-2013
:) Hiii everyone, kifkoun?

Happy Eid to all. i hope this Eid will be the last we spend without our loved ones.

Anoushka dear ....kifik, sho kif l awda3 ma3ik?
Yaaaaassss...eh wallah im trying to keep my morales high, but sometimes its hard. kifak enta?
Lele, yalla arrabit...few weeks w nshallah you will be flying
Ajaxxio, Elias, Mazen, Alesco good to hear from all of you. Alesco, i like the new name for the forum #2.
if i miss someone's name plz forgive me, bas sad2ounei i follow every posts 24/24.
Nshallah mnesma3 shi lyom mn l embassy, since mtl ma 2eil Yass, enno ma fi certain rule they follow.