+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Being denied is not easy ( sponsor for Spousal Visa )

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
Oh for goodness sake, you're twice her age and she's pushing you around? Time to grow up hun. Forget about her, she's just using you.

Do not apply to sponsor her. The application WILL be denied and you could end up facing fraud charges. Things will only get worse for you.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spiderpigRM said:
Anybody here in this furum that can help me out of this process? That nothing involved my name on it...so, she doesnt know that I pulled out the application... Immigration can help me? HOW.?

If I will bring her here to canada, I will supporting her for 3 years , plus the 2 kids at home,while her husband taking care of thier kids. Sounds like I am crazy here..but this is the fact.... true...thanks guys for support also..I dont have any friends here that can give me more advice about this immigration stuff.
Oh for goodness sake!! Before you go and post again please READ what people have written here. Each and every person has told you: DO NOT sponsor this woman!!!! That would be ILLEGAL. There is no more "advice" to give.

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
spiderpigRM said:
If I will bring her here to canada, I will supporting her for 3 years , plus the 2 kids at home,while her husband taking care of thier kids. ...
She has another husband now? o_O

I need to stop reading this thread >_<

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitamata said:
spiderpigRM said:
If I will bring her here to canada, I will supporting her for 3 years , plus the 2 kids at home,while her husband taking care of thier kids. ...
She has another husband now? o_O

I need to stop reading this thread >_<
WHAT???!!! :-0 Oh my goodness, I completely missed that!!! Absolutely unbelievable!!! What nerve!

Nike1702

Star Member
Feb 13, 2009
Boncuk said:
guys dont feed the thread anymore seriously.. he got the advice it's turning into a soap opera..
That's true, it is turning into a long and boring soap opera. LOL

BettyPage

Star Member
Aug 26, 2008
This guy is BSing and just trying to get everyone going on the board. Quite funny once you read his threads, he's in the embassy of "her country" but then here in Canada in the next message. Doesn't respond to any of the things others write but goes on with his incoherent story.... it's just a joke.
Any pinhead can post on a message board, it doesn't mean that what he's posting is reality.

nouredine

Star Member
Sep 14, 2008
alberta canada
spiderpigRM do you like apples i love apples actually is good for you one every morning .all your problems will be solved .and watch the moon you let me know what happend thank you spider man .i think you should marry a man not a women LOL

RickNicky

May 13, 2009
Dear Spider ,and i mean this in the best way possible ,you belong in jail
you are the cause of everyones frustration who has genuine motives and real broken hearts .Justice has a way of finding the guilty in this world or the next.