+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Being denied is not easy ( sponsor for Spousal Visa )

spiderpigRM

Apr 23, 2009
I applied last January 2009 for A spousal Visa. It was denied. Can I re apply again? And how long it takes to process again? And is it possible to approved the visa or NOT anymore?

Have no idea...? please send me more details and experiences about this.

Thanks ;(

nyssa

May 14, 2009
Midwest, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
AOR Received.
22-09-10
Med's Done....
09-01-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
06-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2010
LANDED..........
06-01-2011
I suppose it depends... (experts can help on this one). I would imagine it depends on the reason. Do you know why you were denied?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm sorry but you wrote in another thread a month ago that you wanted to divorce your spouse and you said she had bad motives towards you (your words) and you were going to cancel your sponsorship. So which is it?

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
In general: if refused, one can always reapply. You'd have to do the whole process all over again. But be advised that unless the circumstances change, you would likely be denied again - you should fix the reason that got you denied in the first place before reapplying. If the IO felt your relationship isn't genuine, then you should gather more proof. If they said the marriage isn't legal, make it legal. If it's something you can't fix (ie the applicant is inadmissable because of a criminal convinction), then there is no point in reapplying as you'll just be denied again.

And in your case: a month ago you were planning to divorce your wife. Unless that's changed and you've patched things up, you shouldn't reapply.

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
As a PR who themself had to pass thru a long ordeal, and now as a sponsor to my husband who must go through the tough and long ordeal thanks to ppl like you, I AM UTTERLY APPALLED at the abuse abd misuse of our immigration system!!!

I hope your true intentions are revealed and revoked by the powers that be. It's a wonder anyone here takes you seriously!!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help you??? How can anyone help you? You are committing fraud and taking away time from bonafide applications! It's reprehensible!

You know what dude? You made your bed, you lie in it. Doubtful anything will change even if you apply again. Threats of suicide? Boy, you've got yourself into a mess. Get her some therapy if you really want to help her.

And because this is your 2nd time around and it looks like you are going for a 3rd, check out your girlfriends more carefully! Stop wasting the time of the immigration system so REAL couples have a chance!

Sorry fella, no sympathy here.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Spider a user and an abuser like you does not deserve to be on this forum and after all you are really a spider!!!

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
I see....spiderpigRM....
you are 1 of other people who are making our life a (very bad word) heal?????????
what , is your job to marry women, give them the PR, divorce them, and start all over again....How much are you paid to do so.....God today I am so made I can actualy kill people ....
on the name of God how did you find the courage and the rudness to post here.....without taking in consideration all the pain and tears on this forum from being apart from our loved one, the person with whom we will live all our life and have children.....God you should be put in jail.
And listen to this , if you are not a man at the age of 63...well it is too late to become one...God

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
People like spiderpigRM don't even deserve the time for response.. guys.. dont worry he isn't important.. unfortunately lots of ppl like him in the world.. he made his bed let him lie in it.. none of our business.. don't even bother to respond.. I didn't until I saw how upset everyone is getting.. I totally understand everyone's anger but really.. this guy needs his head checked along with his sponsor buddy...
CLOSE thread

jambaloni

Star Member
Dec 23, 2008
This makes me very disappointed. No wonder the process is so difficult for the rest of us who genuinely want our spouses here to build a life together.....

Sorry, I don't have any comforting words for you, man, you're the very reason why we all wait so long....cases like yours create suspicion and doubt for the rest of us who have genuine relationships....

You made your bed, now you lay in it. You're lucky if you're not penalized by the Canadian government for attempting to secure PR status for a foreign national by fraudulent means.

marigold

May 27, 2009
What you are doing is what is ruining it for others who are seriously committed to our relationships and our marriages.

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
If I am YOUR therapist I will detain you in a solitary confinement until you get some senses in your own life and awareness on others immigration ordeals.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spiderpigRM said:
Sorry guyz, Im not really a man, but i am trying to be a man and matured person and responsible. Honestly I dont like her to come to canada, the reason why i sponsor her is to come here as landed Immigrant thru uses me, this is straightforward talk. Please help. She treatened me, she said shes going to Suicide herself if I dont come to her country and put the application back.
So you want to be a man do you? Ok then DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT sponsor this woman!!!! Simple as that.

nyssa

May 14, 2009
Midwest, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
AOR Received.
22-09-10
Med's Done....
09-01-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
06-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2010
LANDED..........
06-01-2011
I wish there was a way we could report this man to CIC. *sigh*

I'm just sorry someone's application is going to sit there and wait.

SPIDER - PLEASE LISTEN. WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG. You need to report her, or you will be found guilty for what you are doing, which is ILLEGAL. This means fines, jail time, etc. Your current girlfriend should mean something to you, too. No one is going to feel bad for you here or give you any other advice than DON'T SEND IN THAT ILLEGAL APPLICATION.

Best of luck to everyone else sending in their genuine applications.