+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Been revoked from the USA and want to apply for Canada Visitor Visa

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hello,

My friend has been revoked from the port of entry from the USA. He already has a Canada visitor visa but now it's expired. He wants to apply again for a Canadian visitor visa. I have a few questions, greatly appreciated it if anyone can share their knowledge and experience.

- Does USA revoked thing affect Canadian visitor visa application?
- What specific things to keep in mind while applying for a Canada visitor visa?
- Do he need to attach any specific explanation letter/documentation?
- Do he need to take Immigration agent/lawyer assistance or can apply on his own?
- Do anyone have a similar situation or heard this kind of case?

Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

My friend has been revoked from the port of entry from the USA. He already has a Canada visitor visa but now it's expired. He wants to apply again for a Canadian visitor visa. I have a few questions, greatly appreciated it if anyone can share their knowledge and experience.

- Does USA revoked thing affect Canadian visitor visa application?
- What specific things to keep in mind while applying for a Canada visitor visa?
- Do he need to attach any specific explanation letter/documentation?
- Do he need to take Immigration agent/lawyer assistance or can apply on his own?
- Do anyone have a similar situation or heard this kind of case?

Thank you.
- Yes, it sometimes can depending on the reason why the US visa was revoked. However the fact he previously had a TRV to Canada should also work in his favour.
- He must declare the US refusal (and any other refusal to other countries) in the Canadian visa application.
- He should state the reason why he was refused in the application.
- He can apply on his own.

Reactions: Miravrasaniya

Miravrasaniya

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
- Yes, it sometimes can depending on the reason why the US visa was revoked. However the fact he previously had a TRV to Canada should also work in his favour.
- He must declare the US refusal (and any other refusal to other countries) in the Canadian visa application.
- He should state the reason why he was refused in the application.
- He can apply on his own.
Thank you.